13. Do i wanna know?

"I dreamed about you nearly Everytime this week."

Do I wanna know; artic monkeys.

FAVE

Lauren's POV.

Sitting on the balcony with camila exchanging our cheesy feelings was refreshing. I don't have to keep them to myself cause she feels exactly the same, and I'm blessed for that.

We sat there talking until my phone vibrated in my pocket. I hold up my finger to camila to tell her to hold on.

I pull the phone up to my right ear.

"Uh, ms. Jauregui." A deep raspy male voice speaks.

"Yeah." I roll my eyes.

Camila laughs and mouths stop.
I mouthed, "don't make me come over there." Camila stops and laughs again.

"Uh, we found mr. Mark Crane." He whispers.

My mouth dropped, I thought I hid him far in the woods where no one could find him. But they found him.

Camilas POV.

Examining Lauren on the phone was funny. She was so funny and serious. I loved this site.

Then I looked down then over at Lauren once more to find her mouth dropped and her face pale.

"Uh okay." Lauren mutters.

"Uh, I guess I'll be there tomorrow." She adds.

"Okay god, you aren't my fucking mother." She spits.

She hangs up the phone and throws it across the balcony.

"What the fuck?" I yell.

"They found him, they fucking found him." She yells.

"They weren't suppose too! I hid him well." She throws her hands up.

"What, who?" I yell.

"Mr. crane. The guy who attempted to rape me, but I murdered him." She sits down.

"Just be calm, it's okay." I whispered.

"It's not fucking okay, I have to be at court tomorrow. They are gonna fucking arrest me." Lauren yells.

"Go home camila! Goddamnit." Lauren shouts at the top of her lungs.

My chest sinks. I walk out of the balcony and gather my stuff.

I walk out of the hotel with my heart in my stomach.
Until I get a text message.

* were running away, I'll be at your house in a hour. Gather all you need.* Lauren sent.

----------

Short chap! Sorry babes. Just a reminded. This fanfic is now rated r. Save this to your library cause it will be harder to find now.

THANKS. ❤️

Person to guess my favorite Coldplay song gets deticated in the next chapter. GOOOO

---------

"Do I wanna know?"

Do I wanna know; artic monkeys.