30. Torn.

"Nothing's fine, I'm torn."

I don't know I like this song the one direction cover.

* 1 month later *

"I think I like this crib." She pointed to this yellow tinted crib with pink butterflies. I was to conceited thinking about our future.

I walk down the baby aisle a little more.

"I think we need to get our own place." I blurt out and and look for her reaction.

She looks a little taken back.

"With what?" She asks.

Stupid camila, I think to myself. I have all the money in the world.

"I'll buy the place, you buy groceries." I shrug.

She nods and pushes the buggy down a little more.

"That sounds okay." She shrugs.

"And by the way, that crib was okay, what if the baby is a boy?" I ask.

"Well, I don't know, we will find out soon. Maybe next month." She smiles and I nod.

We walk to the checkout and leave the supermarket. We get in the car and a question crosses my mind.

"Are we you know, together, as a couple?" I softly wait for her response.

"I think so." She smiles.

My heartbeats a little faster than it usually does. But I don't mind. I give her a nervous smile.

I pull out my phone and google, " a apartment for two around Holmes chapel." And click search.

"Two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, and more. CLICK HERE!" Spreads across my screen.

I click the link and it brings me to a cute apartment.

"$600 dollars a month, includes electric and water." Said under the pictures.

"Camila, look!" I shove the phone in her face.

"Damnnit, Lauren! I am driving!" She shouts and swerves over onto the side of the road.

She brings the phone closer to her face.

"Uh, not too bad. It's really cute." She smiles.

"I'm gonna call the number." I tell her.

"Okay!" She nods.

I pull up the phone and dial the number.

-----

Triple update coming soon before the one direction livestream!