34. In my place.

"I was lost, I was lost, crossed lines I wasn't suppose to cross."

In my place; Coldplay.

A/n

If you actually read my authors notes shoutout to you guys cause you're awesome! Haha. I wanna thank you for 3.3k reads that's amazing, honestly. Were half way through the book, an it's almost over til a sequel comes, maybe. Depends if you guys want one, and will actually read it. But anyways

Here's the next chap. :)

Lauren's POV.

Light rooms fill my view and a too bright light. I cover my hands and curse at the bright light.

"Holy fuck." I curse silently.

A man comes in view, slightly older, I start to realize the figure as he gets closer and closer.

It's mr.crane.

"Shit.." I mumble again.

I try to move my legs but they won't move.

My hands won't move either.

Nothing is in my ability.

He gets close to my body and puts his rough hands on my thighs rubbing up and down.

I can't faintly hear him, but I can make out what he's saying. I'm pretty sure he said, "this is what you get Lauren."

His touch burns upon my skin, I gasp.

My eyes turn blurry.

Then a surge hits my chest.

Camilas POV.

I watch infront of my own eyes Lauren dying, and all I feel is numb.

Numb.

"It's okay camila breathe, I have her." He reassures me and bends down to press his hands on her chest.

Lauren jumps up and breathes out.

"Holy fuck!" She screams and wipes her head.

Her face seemed a bit paler than usual. Her forehead dripping in sweat.

I can't control my body, but it sure knows what to do.

I rush over to Lauren and kiss her on the lips softly.

"You scared me to death." I wipe my eyes.

Harry sits there and watches us react.

"Thanks harry." Lauren smiles.

"No problem." He shrugs.

Harry's POV.

Watching camila and Lauren hug was like taking a bullet to the chest.

I don't know if I love camila, but I feel something for her. An I know she's truly inlove with Lauren. But I want to be a father and raise this child.

"Thank you." Lauren smile.

"No problem." I shrug.

I only did it because of camila... I wanted to say but I didn't.

Camila stayed glued to Lauren, but nothing for me.

Lauren's POV.

I held camila in my arms, it was a interesting dream, it's scary. But camila is my comfort for now.

Camila grasps me tight and I wince at the pain.

"Are your wrist okay?" She pulls my arm to her face examining the small cuts.

I shrug.

"It's cut vertically, they can't stitch that up." She mumbles.

And drags me to the bathroom.

I watch as Harry's shoulders become down and he walks out onto the cold wooden floor and walk straight towards the living room.

I sit on the lid of the toilet while she fidgets through the medicine cabinet.

I watch as her long black hair sways as she moves and how dry tears still lay upon her cheek.

"Camila." I hum.

She looks up.

"You're beautiful." I mumble.

She blushes and continues to rummage through the cabinets.

She pulls out a long bandage and a clip.

I hold out my wrist to her length and she starts to wrap.

When she finishes wrapping, she clips it tight.

"There you go!" She smile and kisses the bandage softly.

I smile at her actions.

"Now go to sleep! We will talk tomorrow." She pushes me into her guest room.

I walk in and hit the sheets falling asleep automatically.

Camilas POV.

I close the bedroom door and walk into the living room to see harry lounged out on the couch. Reading.

"Mhm, what book are you reading?" I sit beside him.

He jumps at my voice.

"Taken, seems interesting." He shrugs and lays it down on the coffee table.

The fire burns brighter from the fire place.

"I've read some of that." I smile.

"Good, right?" He smiles.

I nod.

"Harry." I look over at him.

"Mhm." He hums.

"I know how you feel." I reassure him.

"How do I feel then?" He asks.

"Betrayed, I know you like me, and I like you too. I thought maybe when you get back we could develop something also. But my plans were wrecked. And I'm inlove with Lauren. Love and like is two different strong words. I want the best future for this little one. And I'm happy." I look down and rub my stomach.

He looks down.

"I wanted something more, camila, I love you, and I want to raise this baby.." He lays his head back.

"I know, I know. You can still see the baby and everything. But I have to tell you something." I whisper.

I don't know how Harry's gonna take this, but I know not well.

"Just tell me." He runs his hand through his hair.

"I'm moving out, I want to live in my own apartment. I can't keep staying here, being lonely without you here. And the baby on my hands. And you not being here. You can still see the baby when you come in and you can help with the baby's name." I give harry a weak smile.

"You're taking everything away from me, you know that?" He croaks.

"I don't want you too see it like that, harry you're busy traveling the world, making history. I love you and all but this is best. You were drunk and high little over a hour ago. A baby can't be around that." I reassure him.

"I would sober up, I would do anything." He bites his lip.

"I know, I know." I repeat and sigh.

We stay silent and watch the flames in the firepit.

"Thank you by the way." I whisper.

"I've been waiting for that forever." He says.

"I only saved her cause you." He smiles.

I lean in and hug his warm body and kiss his cheek.

"Goodnight harry." I mumble.

"Goodnight dwerp." He laughs.

I smile and walk to my room.