18.You & I

"I've figured out from black and white..."

You&I; one direction.

Short authors note!

So guys! How have you been Doing?

I've been doing great! I found out some great news! I'm going to see ed sheeran in concert, an I'm totally stoked.

I wanna also say thank you for being amazing readers and giving my fanfic a chance. Thank you and lots of love. xx

------------------

Camilas POV.

It's about 12 o clock in the afternoon and the plane landed. Harry and I start to grab our luggage. I feel as if I'm over Lauren and her actions towards me.

We walk inside the airport and find Lauren sitting beside Austin. I roll my eyes and sit on a couch with harry.

Lauren's POV.

I pull out my phone and decide to put normani, camila, ally, and Dinah in a group text message.

*i think it's my time to quit the band, I love you guys so much and thank you for this amazing experience.* I send and wait for the reply.

Camilas POV.

* I think it's my time to quit the band, I love you guys so much and thank you for this amazing experience.*

What the fuck Lauren? I stand up instantly and walk over to Lauren. She sits there with a smirk on her face.

I grab her shoulders and pull her up.

"What the fuck!" I scream.

Lauren stands there with a smirk on her face.

I don't know what to do, but I do the first thing that crosses my mind.

I connect my fist against her jawline.

Lauren falls and hits the cold tile floor. Everything around us, is a blur.

"I hate you so much." I sob. Tears stream down my face.

Lauren has ruined my life in so many ways and I'm so fed up. She deserved this.

She lays on the ground in shock. Her mouth wide open. Her mouth starts to move, she attempts to say something but closes her mouth again.

I walk away and sit back down with harry.

"She makes you cry too much." He whispers and leans over to wipe the mascara off my face.

I nod.

"Come home with me." He whispers.

I nod.

"Take me far away from here." I plead.

He nods and we walk off to a taxi.. I turn back around for one more glance at Lauren. She moved herself from the ground to the seat beside Lauren. She glazes up at me, and I can see the real hurt in her eyes.

I wave slowly.

We wave down a yellow taxi and sit in the back seat. The whole way there we were silent in the backseat.

Harry reaches to grab my hand but then pulls back again.

"No, do it, hold my hand." I say in a quiet voice.

And he does as he is told and holds my hand all the way til we get to his apartment.

---------

Shoutout to my bae @JazzyJ97 she's pretty cool. :)

-----

So do y'all like harry and Austin?

Well I say they are alright.