19. Good enough.

" I'm a diamond you left in the dust."

Good enough; little mix.

Camilas POV.

We show up at a Small apartment. 2 bedroom and convient. It was simple, I think my favorite part was his balcony garden of simple beautiful flowers.
While harry was unpacking, I sat outside sitting on the balcony. I would let my legs dangle over the sides. I stared out at the horizon of this broken mess. How could I become in all this.
I lost Lauren and now the whole band.

"Camila." A deep familiar raspy voice feels the thick air.

I glance back to see harry there lounging against the door way.

I nod and get up walk towards harry.

He stops me by saying, "you know, it's okay not to be okay. Have you ever heard that saying?"

I nod, "I'm okay." I reassure harry. But in that moment he can tell I'm not okay nor will I be for awhile.

"No you're not, stop lying to me, I can see through your stupid act." He frowns.

I shrug and walk past him.

I'm not Lying, well kinda I am but uh, I'll be okay, maybe not right now, but I'll be okay.

I walk into the guest room, and lay down and think. Were is Lauren and what could she be doing?

Lauren's POV.

The taxi driver drops me off infront of my moms house and grab the luggage from the back. I walk up to the steps and before I knock , I take a deep breath.

I slightly knock on the door and wait for a her.

The door swings open and there she is with a smile on her face, so bright.

"Lauren!!" She shouts and wraps her arms around my neck for a warm embrace.

This is what I needed, a getaway from camila. I needed family time.

-----------