Chapter Two

So today we are going to Korea, ugh, it's going to be a long day. 14 hours in a plane. yeah, that's exactly what I needed.

When we got to the airport my dad sent me a text telling me to be careful and have fun. Which was a bit weird.

When I was younger me and my dad got along really well but when my mum died he stopped caring about me.

I saw a lot of people in the airport but they didn't seem like they were going to fly any time soon.

Then suddenly someone bumped into my shoulder and quickly said sorry but it was in Korean so I rolled with it and said that I was okay and started to walk away until they called me.

"Chogiyo" they said and I turned around and saw him holding my notebook in his hand. I ran and took it and said "oh, I'm sorry that I bumped into you" and bowed.

"It's okay, it was my fault" he said. I looked up and saw a really beautiful man standing there.

"Ah, okay, then my name is Hani" I said and put my hand out for him to shake.

He looked kind of shocked but just laughed and shook my hand and said

"Hi, I'm Jo Dong-rim but you can call me Mad Clown" he said.

I just looked at him and laughed

"Mad Clown, really?"

"Yeah, is that funny?" he asked trying to be serious but had a tiny smile on this face.

"No, not at all it's just really different. I like it" I said and smiled then I realized that my plane is almost leaving. "Oh, I'm sorry but my plane is about to leave so I have to go. Nice to meet you Mad Clown" I said laughing and bowed and ran to my gate I could hear him saying "yeah nice to meet you 2 Hani."

When I got on the plane, I got scolded by the flight attendant, telling me that I should be on time. I just bowed and went to my seat. I saw that Lea wasn't sitting in the seat next to me. She told me that the seat next to me was booked by someone else so she had to sit behind me.

"It's okay, I just hope that the person next to me doesn't snore. I'm kind of happy that you can't sit next to me you snore to much" I said laughing

"Yah, you snore too and you talk to much" she said and I just laughed.

After a while I heard a voice and turned around and saw Mad Clown standing there.

"I'm sorry but I'm seat is right there" he said and pointed to the seat by the window.

"Oh, my seat is in the middle so I think we are going to be seat buddies" I said smiling.

He just laughed and smiled. I saw how shocked Lea was and waved my hand in front of her face and then she said "Hani, that's Mad Clown, the MAD CLOWN."

"Yeah, I know, I talked to him earlier his name is so funny"

"Hani, do you know who he is?"

"No, why? Should I?" I asked confused

"Hani, he's one of the judges in the competition.

"Oh, okay, that's nice" I said but Lea just looked at me like I was mad and sat back down.

"So, why are you going to Korea?" Mad Clown asked

"My friend is auditioning for SMTM " said laughing " but I didn't know you were a judge."

He just laughed and said "ah, I see"

"Well, I'm going to listen to some music before going to sleep. I will see you in a few hours" I said and he nodded.

Mad Clown POW

That Hani sure is different

I was going to sleep until I heard her rapping to a song and I have to say I was ducking impressed. She is a really good rapper but then I felt someone tapping me and saw the girl that Hani was talking to earlier.

"Did you hear her rapping?" She asked.

"Yeah, I did, it was pretty impressive if I have to say myself "

"Yeah she's really good but she doesn't believe she can rap" she said looking sad. "I was going to make her audition for the show with me but I don't know how to convince her" she said and sat back in her seat.

I looked at Hani and she was sleeping. She looked really peaceful and beautiful. I thought that people needed to hear her talent but how??

That's when I got an idea. A really good idea.