Chapter Fourteen

Hani POV

After everything that happened in the past few weeks I completely forgot about the competition.

I have been thinking for a while about just quitting the show and just go home but after thinking about it I decided to go for it and show Lea who is really the best, but even though I tried to keep myself confident I still think of her words. Am I really not worth it? and if no one really cares about me and why is Simon letting me stay here and taking care of me?

Those things were the only thing that went through my head that night.

When I woke up the next day I was feeling confident and I was in the mood to win Lea. I decided to take a shower and dress nicely because of everything that has happened I feel like I will make my mood become so much better if I dress up nicely and put a little makeup on just to feel nice and beautiful but not too much.

 I decided to take a shower and dress nicely because of everything that has happened I feel like I will make my mood become so much better if I dress up nicely and put a little makeup on just to feel nice and beautiful but not too much

Actually, I have always been insecure about my looks and face, when I was with Lea people were always complimenting her about how beautiful she was and congratulating me about having such a beautiful friend and that pissed me of.

Because it was early in the morning I decided to make breakfast for me and Simon. It was kind of like a thank you gift but I knew that breakfast wasn't enough to show my gratitude but it was the start I mean what am I supposed to do or give to man that almost has everything and when I say almost I mean he literally has everything that I could ever want.

It was almost 7am when I started cooking, I put some music on and begun. When I was about done cooking my all-time favorite song came on and believe me when one of my favorite songs come on I can't help myself on singing just a little bit.

The song that came on was EMPTY by WINNER I know it is kind of cheesy, but it was one of the songs that got me through the hardest moments in my life.

When I was done cooking I could hear a door close, so I looked over my shoulder to check if it was Simon. When I saw him, it was like I was seeing an angel walking, his bed head and in his sleep wear. I bowed when I saw him and bid him good morning.

 I bowed when I saw him and bid him good morning

'Good morning to you too Hani' he said smiling 'How are you feeling' he asked

'I'm fine, I'm sorry for the trouble that I have caused you' I said with my head down feeling sorry.

'No, it's okay, the best part is that you are alright' he said 'Are you ready for the competition?'

'Ah, almost. I have the background music ready. I just have to write the lyrics that I'm going to rap, maybe I'll just wing it and do a freestyle' I said thinking really hard while setting the table.

'Anyway I made breakfast as a thank you for your kindness' I said while smiling at him when I looked up I saw him looking at me smiling.

'Don't worry Hani, it's okay, I don't mind the trouble it keeps my mind from other things' he said while looking at the food 'this looks really good can we eat now?' he said with a small laugh.

'Of course,' I said and sat down. 'Let's eat' and then we ate our breakfast in a comfortable silence.

Simon said he wanted to wash the dished so I could get ready to go out because he said that he wanted me to take a walk with him and so I could get some inspiration for the contest that is in a couple of days.

When I was ready to go outside I waited for him to come so I got on my phone and when on Instagram, when I opened the app I saw Lea's account and a picture of her and some girl names Taeyeon and the caption was 'Party with my new BFF' I could feel the tears coming and I was wishing that Simon would hurry up so we could head out of the apartment.

I could hear him walking up to me, so I put my phone down and put on a smile.

'Should we head out?' he asked with a gentle smile.

'Yes, we should' I said.

We had been walking for a half an hour making small talk when I started thinking out loud.

'Maybe I should just go back' 'the only reason why I'm here Is because of Lea, it's not like I have any real talent.'

I could feel Simon slowing down 'Why do you say that?' he said really serious 'don't talk like that you have talent I saw that the last time you rapped, I saw that Lea stole your lyrics and I knew that you freestyled your rap and not anyone can do that so never talk like that about yourself like that Hani' he said and then smiled and then said

'You want ice cream?'