Chapter Twenty Three and a Half

Hani POV

When I was younger I always wanted to be happy. I was a happy child growing up, had a really happy and good family but when I turned ten years old it was like everything went downhill when my mom died, it was like all my desire to live happily was totally lost and all my desire to live went as well, I think that was the lowest point in my life and I lived like that for a long time, I cut all my communication with my father and all my friends and in result I lost them.

I was all alone for years, well it felt like years for me, it was at one point that I just wanted to end it all, I just wanted all the sadness and loneliness that I was feeling to go away that was my deepest desire, there were some nights that I just wanted to disappear thinking that no one would even notice if I just disappeared from this life.

I almost disappeared but when I was almost there I started thinking 'Was I really doing the right thing? Would no one really notice?'

When I got home I just laid in my bed just thinking things over, how I could possibly be happy, what can I change just for me to be happy?

That question has been haunting me for so long and after coming to Korea and meeting Simon and the other guys I finally felt happy and last night that thing I had with Simon ,us just talking answered the question that has been haunting me for all these years.

I don't have to change anything to be happy. If I really want to be happy then I should just wait patiently and then eventually happiness comes and finds you.

And to be completely honest I have never been this happy since my mom died and for that I am completely grateful.