Chapter Twenty Eight

Hani POV

I felt a suddenly felt worried when I woke up, even though the sun was shining in my face I still felt some discomfort.

Rolling around in the bed and seeing Simon sleeping soundly made me smile. I laid there for a while just thinking when I felt Simon move closer to me and put his hand around my stomach.

I let him keep his hand there for a while but when I started getting out of bed Simon stopped me.

"How did you sleep babe?" he asked in a really raspy morning voice.

I turned around and rolled on my side, so I could see him better

"I slept really well, how about you?"

He was about to answer when he moved closer to me by wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer to him and nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"This was maybe the best sleep I have had in a long time" he lifted his head from my neck and gave me a smile and then he went straight back to putting his head in my neck and mumbled "Maybe it was because you were beside me" he stopped for a while like he was thinking "or maybe because this bed is really comfortable" he said chuckling in my neck which tickled so I chuckled as well "yeah it was definitely this bed" he laughed while pulling me on top of me.

"Hey" I said laughing at his silliness while softly hitting his chest.

"I'm only joking" he said while kissing my lips softly "But that really was the best sleep that I have had for a long time" he finished and kissed me again.

"Me too" I said while smiling like an idiot, then put my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up, I saw that I was still on Simon while he was doing something on his phone.

"Has Sleeping Beauty finally woken up?" he said smiling at me.

I felt my cheeks starting to redden while he just chuckled and whispered

"Cute" while caressing my cheek.

Staring at each other for a bit I decided that it was time to get up.

"Maybe we should get going and start getting ready, we don't want to be late" I said smiling at him while getting ready to get up and out of bed but was stopped when a hand that belong to certain somebody pulled me down on the bed again.

"What's the rush babe, we don't have to be there for another 2 hours" he said while he slowly started pulling me up so out faces were inches away from each other, after a while I felt soft lips on mine kissing me while his hands wrapped around by waist and I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

His hands slowly moving downwards to my lower body and he started groping my ass which made me moan, I started pulling his hair and that made him groan. He started kissing me harder, he then started kissing and sucking my neck which made me groan.

After kissing for a while, both of us a moaning mess my hand automatically went down to his crotch which made him moan out of satisfaction and he started moving his hips which drove me insane and made me moan out his name.

We pulled away breathing heavily, after catching our breath again, Simon rolled me of him and into his arms where he was hugging me until we both fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and saw that Simon wasn't in the bed with me, I then heard the sound of the shower in the background knowing that he was in the shower and hadn't left, I stayed in bed for a bit, checking my phone and I decided to post a new photo on Instagram.