Chapter Tvelve

Here we are sitting in the car on our way to the house that used to be mine.

I was in a really deep thought when I heard Simon saying my name telling me that we were almost there. When we got there, I was so nervous that I thought that I would start crying again and in the middle of my panic thinking Simon again pulled me out of my own thoughts and we started walking inside.

We reached the elevator when my breathing started to get heavier and I think Simon noticed because he started rubbing the side of my hand for comfort and told me everything was going to be okay.

When we reached the floor of the apartment I opened the door finding the apartment empty and I really thought my luck was turning around again. It took me 30 minutes to pack all my clothes and stuff that I needed.

When I was about to tell Simon that I was ready to go I find Lea standing in the doorway in our apartment well her apartment now I guess.

"What are you doing here b**tch" she said in the most devilish way.

"I'm just here to grab my stuff and then I'm leaving" I said in a small voice.

I could feel myself almost ready to cry when I look at her face how could I not see what kind of a person she really was. How could I not see when she was controlling me and how she was always blaming me for stuff that I didn't do.

"Well you better hurry up because there are people coming here in a few minutes" she said with no interest.

"Oh, you already made some friends" I said in sad voice hearing that my former best friend has already made new friends when she just left me 2 days ago.

"Of course, I made new friends did you really think that I would just sob over you when in fact I really hated you" she said with an evil smile "oh you really thought that I would just take you back in, haha, oh, Hani you are so innocent" she said and now I was really almost crying and I know that Simon could tell that I was almost breaking down.

"Well I think it's time for me and Hani to go" he said with a small awkward smile.

"Oh, Simon you're here to.... oh, wow did Hani really grab you and make you feel bad for her" she said with such sarcasm "way to go Hani you finally got what you wanted"

Before I could say anything, Simon was already leading me out the door grabbing my stuff and then we left.

The drive way home was really quiet and when we got to his house I quickly said thank you and went to my room and for the third time cried myself to sleep.