Chapter Twenty Three

INTERVIEW WITH THE JUDGES

'Who are the top three contestants you want on your team or you think who will win?'

'Bewhy, C.jamm and Hani' said Dok2 and Quiett

'they both have their own vibe but all of them have excellent rapping skill' finished Dok2

'We have all talked about it and we all have the same answer' said Simon

'Well if you say some other name then you are lying' said Gray

'All of them have a special voice and that is good in a rapper' said Zion T

Interview over

Hani POV

When the door opened showing Zion T and Gil who were happy when they saw me when I heard them say yes, I gladly walked up to them and shook their hand and said thank you. I took a look at the other team they kind of look sad but when I made eye contact with Simon he just simply winked at me and nodded his head.

After all of that I walked up to the back to be seated with the other contestant who were picked, I sat down and waited. When everyone was done except for Bewhy I could feel the tension in the air, I know that everyone wanted to have Bewhy in their teams, when he picked team AOMG I could feel Simon's and Gray's happiness.

Right when he walking into the space where every contestant that got picked was in I finally figured out that Lea wasn't here, she was standing in front of the judges waiting to be picked or not, that's a big confidence boost, me being in the winner's seat and her in the elimination seat. After everything was finished the people who were left were 16 in total.

Those who were in Team Illionare were Superbee, myunDO, Flowsik and Lea.

Team YG were C.jamm, Reddy, Killagramz and me.

Team MadClown were Sanchez, Donutman, BoiB and #GUN.

Team AOMG were Bewhy, ONE, G2 and DayDay.

When everyone was now standing in front of the judges in a row and the host was telling us about the next round

'The next round is going to be a team challenge, you are going to be working with your team including the judges, you are going to make a song and perform it in front of the judges, but in the end, there is going to be one person from each team that all of the judges together are going to choose and that person is going to be eliminated.'

While all of the contestants were really shocked I was just happy to have gotten this far

'Hani-shi why are you so happy' asked Kush

'Well I didn't expect to have gone so far and I'm just so happy to be here' I said almost jumping while the other judges just laughed

'So cute' I could hear Kush say in return, while I was just standing here like an idiot.

After the shoot I was on my way home when Lea stopped me

'You really think that you are going to be here for long?' she said 'The only reason why you are here is because of me' she continues 'And do you really think that it is a good idea to use the other guys for fame huh' 'What are you talking about' I said harshly

'Use the guys, you really think I'm anything like you?' When I said that I felt some sting on the right side of me cheek, then I figured out what had happened she slapped me, she full on slapped me but I didn't care.