Chapter Thirty Three

Hani POV

Standing on the stage waiting for the que telling me that we were okay to start is the most stressful moment of my life.

The last competitions were just me trying to survive and I didn't really care what happened in the end but tonight, right now, right this moment I had no idea what was going to happen to me, I had no idea what was going to happen to me and Simon, our relationship, what if he changed his mind after all the ignoring that I had done, if he wanted nothing to do with me.

And there was also another thing that had me kind of stressed and that was I had to go against Lea, me and Lea had to compete against each other, the one with the highest number was going to the final and that was stressing me out.

I tried to put that away in my mind and I tried to focus on my performance, I could feel myself lift up and the crowd cheering for me, the lights turned off and the music slowly turning on, the into to the song being played, I had stopped and the lights turned on, that's when it all began, I rapped slowly at first, letting all my emotions out, the song started to get faster slowly until I was rapping my heart out.

I had my eyes closed for most of the time but when the end came I found Simon and looked into his eyes, our eyes connecting and I could see him smiling and how his eyes shined and were filled with tears that were just waiting for be let free, I was kind of shocked to see him there because each judge was supposed to be in a room with his team but I was glad that he was there. The song was almost done. I'm feeling really proud of myself and then I ended it with

I love you too 내 사랑.

When the song finished and I was done the only thing I could see was Simon, I didn't even hear the crowd screaming, cheering me on while I'm just standing there looking at Simon who was now smiling and I could see one tear role down his cheek and then he mouthed thank you and smiled then the lights turned off and I went off stage.

When I walked off stage, I could see Bewhy and C.jamm cheering for me so I walked over to them and they both gave me hugs and then I heard someone clearing their voice and I could see the boys grinning like idiots so I knew who was behind me.

I turned around and saw Simon standing there not saying anything so I walked over to him not caring if the cameras or people who would see us, Simon opened his arms waiting for me to be in them. When I reached him, I hugged him tightly and I was smiling softly, Simon hugged me tightly back and put his face in the crook of my neck, we stayed like that for a bit until I said.

"I'm sorry" I told him. I could feel him shaking his head in the crook of my neck.

"Don't be sorry" he said to me "It's me who should be sorry for telling you that I loved you so promptly" he told me, I pulled away and put his cheeks in the palms of my hand and kissed him passionately for the first time in days, when we pulled away we just looked at each other until Zion came up to us.

"Hani you did so well" he told me and pulled me in a hug "I told Simon to watch you from the crowd" he whispered to me while we were hugging.

"Thank you so much" I whispered back to him and then we pulled back.

We talked for a bit until we had to go to our room, I sat down and waited for my competitor which was Lea to be done rapping. I could see her and how she was doing and I don't want to lie she was good; she was really good.

"Don't worry you were much better than she was" C.jamm whispered in my ear so no one could hear him. I just nodded my head trying not to be nervous.

When Lea was done, I was told that I had to go on stage and they were going to reveal who won and who was going to go home.

I was walking to the stage while all the guys waited in the room because they weren't allowed to come with me, so here I am sweating bullets walking down the narrow corridor onto the stage and I could hear the crowd screaming when I walked to the stage, I saw how Lea stood there feeling really comfortable like she knew that she was going to win, standing there in the sluttiest clothes she could find.