Chapter Thirty One

Hani POV 

When I woke up the next morning the sun shining on my face opening my eyes I suddenly felt this dread knowing that I had to shoot Show Me The Money today, all I wanted to do was to do nothing, stay in bed with Simon and watch television, but knowing that was a bad idea I stopped thinking about that instead I thought about what I was going to eat for breakfast. I felt Simon turn besides me and put his arm around me pulling me towards him so he had me locked in his embrace. 

 I heard him sigh and then he opened his eyes, seeing that I was already awake he smiled at me and kissed me slowly and deeply, pulling me on top of him, his arms around me hugging me so he could kiss me deeper, when we pulled away, we just stayed there for a while until I asked him. 

"I know we have rice but do you have cinnamon?" I asked him while putting my arms around his neck and resting my head on his chest. 

"Um I think so why do you ask?" he asked me 

 "Well I wanted to make rice pudding" I told him 

"Oh, I have never tried rice pudding with cinnamon before" he said and raised us up so I was straddling him, his arms still around my waist. I looked at him and kissed his lips and just hugged him until I pulled away. 

"I don't want to go shoot" I told him frowning while he just laughed at my cute expression. 

"Well you are going to have to do it if you want to win" he said to me. 

"What if I don't want to win" I told him "What if I just want to stay here with you" I finished and placed my face in the crook of his neck. 

"We both know you can't do that" he said to me, he pulled my head out of the crook of his neck and just stared at me. 

"We should get out of bed if you want to make that rice pudding before we have to go" he told me and I just groaned and nodded my head. 

I freshened myself up before going downstairs to make us breakfast, when I got downstairs, I saw that Simon was already there with all the things I needed to make breakfast, I walked over to him thanked him for helping me and started making breakfast. 

When it was done, I started putting bowls and spoons on the table, I got milk from the fridge and put that on the table. I also got the left over Lyfrapylsa and put it next to the milk. 

I started mixing sugar with the cinnamon and put it all over the rice pudding then I cut the rest of the Lyfrapylsa into slices and Simon looked at me waiting for me to explain why I was doing all this. I just looked at him questionably but I didn't put any mind into it and started eating. 

"Why did you put that on the table?" he asked me 

"This is how I always ate rice pudding when I lived in Iceland" I told him with a mouthful of food he just nodded and started copying what I had done and then ate it. 

"Hmm this is actually really good" he told me "Why is everything that you made me eat good?" he asked me 

 "I don't know babe" I told him while chucking at him because he was acting so cute. 

 When we were done eating our breakfast I went upstairs to my room and started looking for an outfit, when I was done, I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on, when the water was hot enough, I went in the shower, just a few minutes into my shower I heard Simon calling. 

"Hani can I come in?" he asked me and this took me by surprise he had never seen me naked before but before I knew it, I had already said my answer.