Chapter Thirty Two

Simon POV

There I said it, I finally said it and I don't regret a thing, seeing Hani crying in the dark in a corner really broke my heart, I hate it how Lea affects her, I hate the kind of person she is. When I first met her, I always had a bad feeling about her but I've had enough of how she controls Hani.

So here I am standing in front of Hani who is standing there shocked after what I just said, my hands still resting on her cheeks.

"You okay sweetie?" I asked her smiling softly at her, it looked like she was trying to speak but no words came out of her mouth.

"Yeah I'm okay I." Hani was cut off by C.jamm who was calling for her.

"Heyy Hani we have to go, Zion is waiting for us" he told her. I looked over to Hani and saw that she was conflicted in what she was supposed to do.

"Go on babe" I told her and nudged her shoulder telling her that it was okay.

Hani walked over to C.jamm slowly like she was still trying to figure out if she was making the right choice by leaving me alone after what had just happened. When she was out of my sight I walked over to my group and we went to work.

Hani POV

I can't believe what just happened. He just told me that he loves me and I didn't say it back. Why the hell did C.jamm interrupt us before I could say something? I had been imagining this moment all my life and just when it was happening someone had to ruin it.

Here we were sitting in YG entertainment discussing what we wanted to do and they were telling us how everything worked. Zion, Kush, C.jamm, Reddy and me were talking about what we wanted to perform and how we wanted to represent our song.

"Well C.jamm and Reddy will be doing a song together while Hani gets a solo song because she won the dissbattle" said Zion "We have to figure out what you want to express in your song and how you want to execute it"

While everyone was doing their thing, I was just sitting there and spacing out, I saw Zion looking at me like he was trying to ask me if I was ok.

I just smiled at him and he nodded his head towards the door signaling me that he wanted to talk to me in private. I walked out of the door following Zion, we went to an empty room and Zion started talking.

"You alright?" he asked me

"Yeah I'm okay" I told him "There has been a lot going on lately"

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked me

"Well it's kind of complicated" I said and looked down at the floor "I don't know what to do" I finished tearing up "Simon told me something important and I didn't get a chance to say it back"

"What did he say?" Zion asked

"He told me that he loved me and I just froze" I told him "I feel like I screwed up the whole thing and I don't know what to do to make it right again"

"well what are you going to do" he asked me "what do you think is the right to do?" he asked me.

"Well what about I tell him that I love him in the song" I told him

"Okay that's something we can work with" he said to me "How about we work together and make it a bit unusual?" he asked me

"How?" I asked him

"Well I know you can sing so what about you sing in the beginning of the song and then I'll rap a bit and then we can mix thing together?" he told me