Chapter Nine

"You can stay with me if you want"

That sentence was running through my head all the way to his house... yes, I said yes.

Flashback

"You can stay with me if you want" Simon said.

There I stood frozen from what I just heard I mean why would he ask me to stay with him? He doesn't even know me!

"Hello" said Simon said and waving his hand in front of at my face and smiled.

"Ah, I'm sorry" I said with an awkward smile "what were you saying?"

"I asked you if you would like to stay at my place" he said "I kind of heard your conversation with your friend" he awkwardly said scratching his neck.

"Ahhh, no, it's okay. I'm alright, I can just sleep in a hotel" I said with a smile.

"Are you sure? I mean hotels can be a little bit expensive" he said " it would be smarter to just agree and stay at my place"

"I'm not sure, I don't want to be any trouble I mean you don't know me, how do you know that I won't...." I was rambling until he stopped me by putting his hand on my mouth... I think I have never blushed so much in my life.

End of Flashback

And there we were sitting in his amazing car and I hoping that I won't make a fool of myself.

When we got to his house he showed me where the bathroom and the bedrooms were.

"You can eat as much food as you want and you can sleep in any room you want but not my studio" he said with a smile "That is like my private place."

"Oh, okay that's nice" I said with a kind of an awkward smile

"I'm just going to go to my studio to work for a bit, just get comfortable and if you get hungry just get something from the fridge or order something" he said with another smile and left.

It's been an hour and the whole time I was just sitting on the couch thinking about how and why everything went wrong.

I think my life is just meant to be miserable, when thinking about everything a tear rolled down my cheek thinking about how everything happened so fast, how Lea changed so much and why did she change the way she did and, in the end, I ended up chocking on my sob until I was interrupted by someone hugging me from behind and that's when I broke down.

I looked up seeing Simon hugging me telling me that everything is going to be okay and somehow that somewhat calmed me down and after 30 minutes or crying I just passed out.

A.N
Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a while here is another chapter even though it kind of short I promise the next one is going to longer. :)