Chapter Eleven

And yet again I woke up in the same room but I wasn't feeling lonely anymore.

I looked to my left to see Simon sleeping next to me. I felt really bad about always crying and having him helping me and carry me to the bedroom.

I have also totally forgotten the competition, what am I supposed to do, I don't want to see her again.

While I was overthinking things, I found Simon shifting in his sleep and put his arm around my waist so we were basically spooning.

You had to see my face I think is has never been so red before omg.

It was also surprisingly comforting in a way I found like I was safe and nothing bad was going to happen and then I slowly found myself falling asleep again.

Simon D POV

I hadn't realized that I had fallen asleep next to Hani but this was the first good sleep that I have had in a while and it feels really refreshing to be able to sleep the whole night and not wake up.

I found something tiny snuggle up against my chest and saw Hani sleeping like and angel, okay don't judge me but have you seen Hani she is a really beautiful woman.

As she was snuggling into my chest I saw tear marks on her cheeks. Have you all been wondering why I helped her?

It was not because I found her hot and wanted to sleep with her. Well, I won't deny that she is hot but it was because I know how it feels to be betrayed by someone you love or care about. I'm not going to go to details but when you lose someone important to you lose something inside you also.

When I saw how vulnerable she was when she sat on the sofa crying and it brought back bad memories from the past that I don't want Hani to have to go through.

So here I am watching Hani sleep feeling kind of like a creep so I decided to get up and head to the studio.

Maybe if I protect her and help her she won't be as broken as me.

Hani POV

When I woke up I felt that Simon had already gotten up so I decided to take a shower and freshen myself up a bit because I realized that I hadn't showered in two days and that is kind of disgusting well for me at least.

When I got out of the shower I forgot that I haven't gotten my clothes and I was freaking out because here I am just standing in my towel and I can't wear my dirty clothes again. I think I had been standing in the shower for about 20 minutes when I decided to call Simon.

I heard a quiet what? when I called back asking him if he could maybe lend me some clothes and then I heard a small sure.

I waited for about 4 minutes when I heard a knock on my door and Simon asking if he would just leave them on the floor or if he should come inside.

"Just leave them and I'll come out in a minute" I said

"Okay" he said and walked away.

When I was really sure that he was gone I opened the door took the clothes, when I was done getting myself ready that is when I decided

I have to go back and get my clothes.