Chapter Thirty

Hani POV

It was 4 in the afternoon when I woke up from my nap. I remembered that I had to go to the post office and I'm going to make dinner because my aunt just texted me and said that the food, she sent me has arrived in Korean and I should go and get it before it gets shipped back to Iceland.

I go over to Simon who was sitting in his studio making songs, I walked up to him and put my head on his head and tried to back hug him.

"Hey babe, I was thinking about making dinner?" I said to him.

"Yeah, sure" he answered me "the last time you made dinner for me it was really good"

I just smiled at him finding it really funny that he has no idea what he's getting into.

"Okay, so the reason why I'm going to make dinner is that before I came to Korea, I asked my aunt to send me my favorite foods and snacks I can only get in Iceland.

"So, we have to go to the post office and get the food that my aunt sent me so I can make dinner and I think we also need to go to the store and buy some things," I said to him and he just nodded.

"Sure, we can do that," he said still looking that the screen then after a bit he turned his head and said "I don't think I want to know what I'm going to be eating," he said with a nervous laugh and smiled.

I just kissed his lips and said

"Don't worry, it won't be that bad" I said laughing and his smile fell a bit "I'm going to get dressed" I kissed him for the last time and walked upstairs to get dressed.

I walked downstairs and called Simon telling him that I was ready and he just yelled: "I'm coming."

When I walked into the post office, I went up to the desk and told them my name and they told me to wait until they called my name.

After a few minutes I heard my name being called and went to the desk, I saw that there were 3 big boxes waiting for me and I stood there in shock.

"Why in the world would she send me this much," I thought but I didn't mind it so I just walked back to the car with the three boxes and when Simon saw the amount, I was carrying he was also shocked.

"Wow that's a lot," he said and laughed

"Yeah I don't know why she would send me all this," I said and laughed also "Well to the store," I said to him

"So, what do you have to buy?" asked Simon

"Well I know we don't have sugar, butter, a turnip, and milk so I'm going to buy that and then I'm just going to fill the fridge a bit with food that we need," I said to him and smiled.

When we got to the store, I literally jumped out of the car feeling really excited, I could hear Simon laughing at me but I don't care, I felt really happy that I'm going to be eating my favorite foods.

When we got the shopping cart and went to find the things that we needed. We walked passed the ice-cream section and I stopped and stared at the ice-cream when Simon figured out that I wasn't beside him, he looked over his shoulder and he saw me drooling over the ice-cream that was in the cooler.

"Babe you want ice-cream?" he asked whilst chuckling at how cute he found me.

"No what are you talking about," I said trying to convince him that I didn't want ice-cream.

"Are you sure?" he asked me, he looked at me for a while until I shook my head no.

"No, I really want ice-cream," I said pouting