Chapter Eight

"Why Lea why did you do it" I asked feeling really betrayed.

"Look I'm sorry Hani but you know that I had to do what I did" she said while looking into my eyes.

"You know I can't just come up with lyrics in just a few minutes" she said with a little hope "and I had so much hope in you I knew you could do it I mean you are such a good writer" she said smiling while I just looked at her with dead eyes.

I thought you were my friend" I said rising my voice a little "I know you have stolen thing from me and lied to me but this, this means so much to me you know" I said my eyes watering a bit.

Then she snapped "Yeah what about me? I dragged you here, I made you come here, it was all me and now you are the one getting all the attention huh, have you ever thought about how hard it is for me" she said yelling grabbing the attention of a few other contestants "and you have always been the perfect one, the I can get everything I want but what about me you are the reason why I made it in this competition." She said now crying but I was just so hurt that I didn't care so I said.

"I'm sorry that you have it hard but I also have it really hard the only reason why I get everything is because my dad doesn't care about me so he just gets me things that I like" I said " I'm sorry Lea but you aren't the only one that is struggling" I said. 

She just looked at me like I just betrayed her then said "then let's just forget it Hani, I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore, I knew when people said in school that you were a nobody and a worthless person I should have listened to them " she said and walked away while I just stood there crying my heart out thinking about the things she just told me.

"What did I just do? Why do you always have to screw everything up? Maybe she is right, maybe I'm a nobody, a person that no one cares about, I mean I just lost my friend of 15 years in 2 minutes"

But before I could continue I was interrupted by someone walking up to me and helping me stand. I was crying so much that the only thing that I heard was a voice telling me.

"Don't cry you're not a nobody"

When I looked up I saw the person that I looked up to the most, the person that I have been crushing on for years

I saw Simon D

I just looked at him for a moment until he started talking "Hey, are you listening to what I am saying?" and waved his hand in front of my face and I the recovered from my shock from seeing him.

"Ah, ye" I said and bowed "I'm fine" then I started thinking where am I supposed to live if Lea didn't want to see me, am I supposed to live on the streets, I can't just ask my dad for money that would be so awkward...

But in my middle of thinking I heard him say

"You can stay with me if you want."