Chapter Twenty Two

Hani POV

I don't really remember coming home last night and I really don't remember how all of us ended here lying on Simon's couch passed out after what happened last night.

The only thing that I remember was the drinking, eating and the fun but I had no idea how I got home or who helped us get home.

I woke up finding Bewhy and C.jamm curled up together on the other side of the sofa, it was like that moment when you try to hold in your laugh but you fail miserably and you end up snorting like a pig, well that is what exactly happened, after my failed attempt to hold in my laughter I found someone besides me move, that's when I figured out that someone had their hand on my stomach it startled me a bit because this has never happened to me before.

While I was lowkey freaking out I tried my best to stay calm. I tried to turn around to see his face but his arm that was currently laying on my stomach was in the way so I did what first came to my mind.

Try to get his hand off me without him waking up. I have read so many stories about when the guy has his hand on the girl's stomach so she tries to take his hand off of her but it always fails, but I think I have figured out what to do so that I won't wake him up, I hadn't even thought that THE Simon Dominic has his hand around my stomach like this is what I have dreamed of happening to me for so long.

Like then you read those fanfictions and there is always this one story that is really cheesy that after their first meeting they are so in love with each other, I have always wanted that to happen to me, to meet my favorite idol and when we first meet he will be so in love with me that I have him wrapped around my fingers.

When I got to Korea and met everyone, I knew that that kind of love or that kind of thing doesn't exist and I have somehow figured out how love goes or well sort of figured out how it is to like someone.

When I was younger I didn't really have someone that I really liked before, I don't know if that's a bad thing or if that is a good thing. When I was growing up and having a friend like Lea it was always her that got the attention, when we met new people and they become our friends and especially when we made a new male friend it always ended that they told me that they liked Lea. It was like I was the 'DUFF' the designated, ugly, fat, friend, or that is how I felt. But after what happened with Lea, I figured out that I am just as good as her or maybe even better than her.

And that is one of the things that made me think and made me feel like that it was good that she wasn't my friend anymore. Even though it made me so sad losing a friend that I had for a long time it was also good to let go and start somewhere new.

Back to the mission at hand I only had to take one of his fingers lift it up and put his hand on his own stomach and then run and get some food because I'm both hungover and hungry. When I was almost there, I felt Simon move, I cursed at myself for waking him up

'Why are you awake Hani?' he asked in his raspy and sexy morning voice 'Let's sleep a little more, hmm, let's do that' and nodded his head while pulling me into a hug and then both his leg and hand were on me now.

And now I thought to myself that he must still be really drunk and if he isn't, why is he acting like that, after a while of my trying to think of an explanation I stopped because I'm to hungover to be thinking this hard so I just gave up and fell asleep again.

Simon POV

Oh god, this is it I'm never drinking again. Just when I was about to scold myself for drinking too much and not really remembering what happened after I got the guys home but I got interrupted by something small moving against me it took me by surprise to see that Hani was lying there sleeping like an angle in my arms but the best thing was that she had her head in my chest so it was like I was holding a small teddy bear. I was thinking that maybe I should just stay like that for a bit but then I heard a sound coming from the kitchen.