Chapter Twenty Four

Hani POV

When I woke up the next morning I was feeling happy, I got up and took a shower to freshen myself up a little bit before we went to film for Show Me the Money.

When I was done getting ready I headed downstairs. I noticed was that Simon was not yet awake, I decided to make some breakfast for us.

When I got to the kitchen I walked over to the fridge to see what I could make for breakfast that I knew how to make and is simple enough.

I saw that he had eggs and bacon so I was almost set on what I was going to make but I had to check if he had the key ingredient and he had it and that made me happy because I've really wanted to make this for breakfast ever since I got here, it's like the traditional meal (or at least in my family) that I made for Simon last night, the dish that I am going to make might not seem like a big thing but the way that we eat it is different.

The way that we put everything together, it's like my family's way. After I was done making everything I could hear that Simon was awake, so I put everything on the dining table and waited for him to come downstairs to eat. After a few minutes Simon came down the stairs with wet hair so I figured he had a shower before coming down stairs.

The look that Simon had on his face looked like he was a little bit shocked to see me awake and that I made breakfast for him, but he said nothing and just sat down. When he was about to set everything on this plate I stopped him.

'No!' I said and put my hand on his to stop him from putting the baked beans on his plate, Simon looked at me like I was a bit crazy probably thinking 'why the hell would she stop me from putting a couple of beans on my plate' He just looked at me waiting for me to explain why I had stopped him

'I'm sorry for startling you but this is actually a dish that you have to make from the beans and the bacon and everything' I said with a smile trying to explain to him the reason why I stopped him. 'You have to have toast and put butter on it, then you have to but the bacon and to finish it you have to put the beans on it then you can eat it' I finish with a smile and then I looked Simon in the eyes to see if he understood.

When we made eye contact I could see he was looking at me confused but there was a hint of understanding in his eyes, then he spoke with a smile.

'Well you have to let go of my hand so I can try to make the dish that you just explained' he said with a small chuckle, I looked down at my hand to see that I was still holding his hand so I let go

'Riiight... well should we get started?' I asked with a shy smile while Simon just nodded.

'How was it again, what was the order?' he asked with a hint of confusion in his voice.

'Ah yeah 1. Toast, 2. Butter, 3. Bacon, 4. Baked Beans. Then you are good to go.' I said while reaching for the toast so I could eat and I must say that I am looking forward to it.

When Simon was done making the dish I was looking at him with a bit of anticipation to see if he would like it or not. After he ate the first bite and started to chew I was getting a bit nervous because he hadn't made any noise or any reaction about the dish or if he like it or not when he swallowed his bite I could see that the corner of his lips were turning upwards meaning that he liked it and it made me surprisingly happy so I just started eating my own food feeling glad that he likes the dish that I did.

'Wow this is surprisingly good, I had no idea that this was going to be a good combination' he said with a smile on his face 'I think after eating your dishes, that you should start making dinner and breakfast from now on' he said with a small laugh.