Chapter Twenty Seven

Hani POV 

We were inside the car parked outside of Simon's house not in a rush to get inside, well I was in no rush to get inside that house where everyone in his team were. After sitting in the car for a bit we eventually went inside. While we were waiting for the elevator we just stood there in silence, I think that Simon saw how uncomfortable I was so he put his hand on my shoulders and squeezed it telling me that it was going to be okay. When we got to our floor we got out of the elevator and walked to the front door of Simon's apartment. We could hear chatter from outside the door but the voices died down when Simon put his key in the lock, I had prepared myself before Simon opened the door by putting my jacket over my head, when the door opened, I ran to my room. When I closed the door, I could hear the boys talking.°

 'Who was that just now running?' asked someone who I assumed was Gray 

'No one who you know' said Simon 

'But it kind of looked like Hani' Gray asked again. 

'It's nothing you need to worry about' Snapped Simon 'Let's just finish what we have to do for tomorrow so you can go home and rest before the big day' he finished. 

After a while I heard Simon saying goodbye to his team and I could hear him walking up the stairs and opening my door. He walked inside like he was really exhausted and sat down next to me where I had been for the last couple of hours looking through my phone while he had been downstairs with his team. When he sat down, I could hear him sigh and take a deep breath before saying something and I could feel that he was kind of nervous but he continued smiling. 

'I think that went well' he said laughing a little trying to break the tension. 

'You think' I said also laughing a little. 'Do you think they suspect anything?' I asked him kind of worried 'I don't want anything bad to happen' 

'Everything is okay, they don't suspect anything' he said smiling at me 'You know that your team is going against me, tomorrow right?' 

'Oh yeah I know that very well, I'm extremely nervous about that' I said laughing a little 'I don't like it when I don't know the results' 

'Sometimes it's good not knowing' 

Simon started slowly put his hand on each side of my face and looked at me like he was examining my face he smiled and started leaning towards me he stopped when our noses touched. 

'I have been trying to do this for a while now but not had the courage of doing this thinking you will reject me, if you don't want this we can stop' 

I didn't even think for a second, I just nodded my head slightly and said 

'I want this' and smiled 

Simon smiled at me and then he pulled me into a kiss, it was slow and sensual, he was not rushing he just kissed me. Simon laid me on the bed while he was kissing me. While he laid on top of me, he slowly started putting his hand up my shirt and started caressing my body, I could hear him mummering a few words like 'You are so beautiful' and 'You are so damn perfect Hani'. I let out a moan as Simon's breath trailed my neck towards my chest, my fingers tangled in his hair, Simon thrusts his hip towards my body making me grip his hair harder and moan, making him growl in satisfaction. The sound of us kissing filled the room and soon enough it started getting intense our bodies so close to each other, after a while our kissing became slower until Simon stopped to look in my eyes our noses still touching and his hand on my cheek, we just stared at each other for a while trying to steady our breaths until he kissed my lips for the last time and said. 

'You know how long I have been wanting to do this' he said 'For so damn long' he smiled at me. 

'Me too' I said returning his smile.

 We laid there for a second until he talked again 'I think we should get some sleep' he said while he stroked my cheek. 

'I should get going' he said then kissed my cheek and started walking towards the door. 

I really didn't want him to go so I grabbed his hand and said 

'Stay please' I said looking into his eyes hoping he would say yes 'Please stay with me' 

He stared at me for a second. 'Okay I'll stay' he said smiling brightly 'I'm just going to change into my night wear and I'll come back in a bit.' 

He said and walked out of my room. 

When he was gone, I was smiling so bright. I touched my lips still feeling the warmth of his. 

While he was gone, I changed into my PJ's and took my makeup off and went to bed I went under the blanket and waited for him. After a few minutes the door opened and Simon walked in the room. 

'So, you nervous about tomorrow?' he asked 

'Well yes and no' I said 'I mean I want to win but I'm also like I don't really care' I said laughing while he walked over to the bed and went under the blanket as well. 

We stayed there just talking for a while until I fell asleep. I was woken up in the night when I felt some weight on my waist, I looked over my shoulder and saw that Simon was glued to my back and had his arm around my waist, I just smiled and felt happy about what happened and fell back to sleep

 I was woken up in the night when I felt some weight on my waist, I looked over my shoulder and saw that Simon was glued to my back and had his arm around my waist, I just smiled and felt happy about what happened and fell back to sleep