Chapter Twenty Nine

Simon POV

This is the second or third time Hani has gotten drunk without me and making me worry the hell about her. I know she doesn't understand how worried and anxious I get when I come home and she isn't there, never the less how extremely worried I get when she doesn't answer her phone, it's literal hell for me.

This is the first time I have had strong feelings about someone, I have liked someone and gotten heartbroken in the past but I have never felt like I would want to spend the rest of my life with that person before, and I have never felt the need to worry about someone as much as I worry about Hani. Ever since I met her things have changed, I stopped drinking as much, stopped going out and partying but when she came to Korea, I feel like I had to protect her like I was responsible for her. She and I have never had a serious conversation about our relationship since we kissed. Now here I am driving, on my way to get Hani.

I kept on thinking about our relationship as friends and our relationship as lovers and if Hani would go back to Iceland.

When I got out of the car having found the bar Hani was hanging out in, I walked over to the bar but stopped right before I got to the door and starting to calm myself down so I wouldn't snap at Hani when I would find her, I know I would explode. Why would she go out to a bar and get drunk when she is hanging out with or when she is around guys that she doesn't know very well and then pass out from all the drinking. When I finally got inside the bar I started looking around trying to see if I could find Hani and I turned around when I heard someone call out my name.

"Hey Simon Hyung," said C.jamm

It took me a while to find him in the crowded bar but when I did, he was clearly drunk off his ass.

"Where is Hani?" I asked him while looking around trying to find her.

"The last time I saw her she was lying over there where we were drinking," he said while pointing at the direction their table was in.

"How can you be so reckless," I said while yelling in his face "How can you leave a drunk girl all by herself when she's so drunk that she doesn't even know who she is?"

"Wow calm down Hyung" C.jamm said while putting his hands in the air "It wasn't like I wanted to leave her, it was just that I saw a cute girl..." he said in a low voice but I couldn't listen to him anymore I raced to the table seeing Hani unconscious on the table. I took a look at the people she was with and saw that almost everyone had passed out except ZionT who looked sober.

"Oh, Simon Hyung what are you doing here?" he asked me.

"I'm here to collect Hani, why did you let her drink so much," I asked him while trying to pick her up "She can't hold her liquor that stupid girl," I said in a small voice so he couldn't hear what I said.

"She told us that she could drink a lot so we let her but I didn't really believe her. I tried to stop her but as you can see it didn't work" he said while laughing a little but then looked at me and asked. "But why are you here, and what is your relationship with Hani, Hyung?" he asked looking suspicious.

"Well, the thing is...." "You see..." "Umm..." I have no idea what to say or how to explain it to him.

"You're dating is that what you are trying to say Hyung?" he asked me.

"Well yes, Hani and I are dating and we're currently living together but we don't want to tell people," I said while trying to position Hani in a comfortable position "but there is more"

"What is it, Simon?" he asked

"I know I can trust you so I will tell you a part of what happened and then when Hani wants to tell you the rest she will," I said while sitting down with Hani in my arms.