Tiny

Emma and the others all went out somewhere last night without a word and left us with Granny. When we knew they were back we rushed down the stairs, "You were out all night. Where were you? Granny wouldn't tell us anything even after I asked her fifty times. Did we miss it all?" I asked. Emma walked over to us and guided us over to the counter.

"Cereal okay?" David asked, holding up a bowl.

"Yeah." Emma replied as we sat down.

"Rumpelstiltskin and Captain Hook had a fight and someone got hurt." Mary Margret explained to us.

"We weren't sure if Dr. Frankenstein could fix him, but he did." Emma continued the story. Henry and I looked at her, confused

"Doctor? Oh... That's who Whale is." Henry said in realization. I nodded my head and looked at them all rushing around the kitchen.

"Yeah, but without the neck bolts." Emma said.

"Emma, the doctor didn't have the bolts, the monster did." I corrected.

She turned to me, "Right, but either way, some of us having known him... It's weird."

"It's not weird. We're past it. We were cursed." Mary Margret said. I looked at her confused.

"Uh, what are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Nothing." David said, quickly.

"Wait." Henry said.

"Really, it's nothing." Mary Margret insisted.

Henry left and ten returned with the book, "Frankenstein isn't in here. It's not even a fairy tale. That means it comes from another land with different stories."

Emma picked up his cereal and placed it in front of him, "Eat. I really want to go to bed."

"If the curse went to places with other stories, then who knows who else is in this town?" Henry stated. I laughed a little as Emma placed her head on the counter in defeat. Someone knocked on the door and Emma went up to answer it, but the person, Mr. Gold already let himself in.

"Gold. We've all had a long night." Emma said.

"You remember that favor you owe me, Miss Swan?" Mr. Gold asked.

"Yeah." Emma replied.

"I'm cashing it in." Mr. Gold said.

"It's not... A good..." Emma trailed off. David walked over to her side and I did too. I wanna hear this.

'You do honor your agreements, don't you? I need to find someone, so we're leaving today. Pack your bag." Mr. Gold said.

"Leaving?" Mary Margret asked in disbelief. 

"W-where?" Henry questioned.

"Wait. Find someone? Who?" Emma asked.

"My son. It has to be today, because every minute I'm here, is a minute closer to me killing Hook. So it's really best for all concerned if I leave, and you're going to come with me. Oh, and, um, we have a long history. So know this, and know it to be true. If any harm comes to Belle while I'm gone, I'm killing all of you. I'll see you at noon." Mr. Gold said, then he walked out of the apartment.

–[Storybrooke]–

When I was done packing my suitcase, I walked down stairs and saw Henry with his. We heard a knock on the door and Emma walked over and answered it. Standing there was Mr. Gold with a scarf hanging off his neck and his cane. 

"Ready to go, Miss Swan?" Mr. Gold asked.

"Almost." Emma replied. Henry and I walked over to them and I put on my jacket.