Welcome to Storybrooke

After the whole showdown, Mary Margret was devastated. She wouldn't do anything. She wouldn't eat, she wouldn't shower, she wouldn't do anything at all. David, Emma, Henry, and I were all off to the side, talking.

"Anything?" Emma asked.

"She won't eat a thing. I tried giving her one of my Kit Kat's, which doesn't happen often, and she wouldn't eat them." I said, sighing. I was worried about her. She is like the older sister I never had and she was depressed. It hurt knowing there was nothing I could do to help her.

"What's wrong with her?" Henry asked us.

"Nothing. She's just a little sick." Emma lied.

"You guys are lying to me, aren't you?" Henry asked, disapprovingly.

"No one's lying." Emma said.

"You are, just like you did about my dad." Henry said.

"Henry, I -" Emma sighed then looked over at David, "He's right. No more lying."

"Emma.." David started but was cut off.

"He deserves to know. Here's the thing, Henry. Cora's death... Mary Margaret was partially responsible for it, and that's why she's so upset." Emma explained to him.

"No. No, no, she couldn't." Henry denied. Someone knocked at the door. David walked over to the door to answer it while Emma was still explaining.

"She was trying to protect us." Emma said.

"But she's Snow White. She wouldn't hurt anybody." Henry said in disbelief.

I sighed and sat down nest to him, "Henry, she did. It was the only way and like Emma said, he was trying to protect us." I placed my head on his shoulder and he placed his on top of mine.

I heard the door open and David suddenly said to the person at the door, "Get out!"

I turned around to see it was Mr. Gold. "I think you're gonna wanna hear what I have to say - for her sake." Mr. Gold said, glancing at Mary Margret.

"What are you talking about?" Emma asked. Henry and I walked over to the doorway with the others.

"Regina. She's planning to strike back - against your mother." Mr. Gold explained.

Emma slipped her arms around our shoulders while I asked, What exactly is she gonna do to her?"

"Oh, she didn't say." Mr. Gold replied.

"No. You don't get to come in here and just drop a bomb like that. You're gonna figure this out. And you're gonna help us." David demanded.

"And why should I?" Mr. Gold asked.

"Because aside from us being family now, Mary Margaret saved your life. Now you owe her a debt. And you always pay your debts, don't you? You're gonna help us stop Regina." David said, lowly.

_______

Later, Mr. Gold, Emma, and David were all talking downstairs while Henry and I listened in upstairs. It was really easy, their voices traveled up the steps not making it at all hard. We laid down on the floor upstairs listening to them talk.

"What the hell does that do?" Emma asked.

"In theory, it has the power to make someone love you." Mr. Gold replied. Henry and I looked at each other then went back to listening.

"Doesn't that break magic laws? You can't bring someone back to life. You can't force someone to love you." Emma asked, listing some examples.

"This particular spell can make someone think they love you. And if you're as desperate for love as Regina appears to be, you might just believe it." Mr. Gold said. Henry and I stood up and started to walk down the stairs.