Guess what

Chapter 1: Guess what?

Becca P.O.V.

“Becca... Becca” I heard a soft voice say my as she was shaking my body. “Fuck sacks wake the fuck up Rebecca” her voice got a little upset as she shake me even more. “What the fuck do you want, and don’t call me that” I said in a very soft voice what can I say I was really tired. “Dude you need to wake up David’s, gonna be here any time now” she said as she stripped my blankets off of me. “Mikkey, chill I’m getting up” I said as I hid my face back into my pillow. “Fine you want to play that way, oh Josh Nick can you guys come here for a minute” “you wouldn’t dare” I said while sitting up real quick. “You want to beat” she said crossing her arms. “What do you want” I heard josh say as they walked in my room, you can tell they were really lazy cause it took both of them a while to get in here. “Oh nothing you can go back now, I’m up anyways” I said while getting out of bed and yawning. “Good now get dressed, David wants to speak to us about tour” she said while walking out of my room and closing the door behind her.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to go take a quick shower, when I finished my shower I went in my room and put on my black skinnies, along with my sleeping with sirens shirt on. I dried and straightened my long brown hair that ended up half way down my back and put on my Bennie, I applied a bit of eyeliner and mascara on my eyes so in that way I didn’t look all that dead or tired anymore. I walked into the kitchen to grab myself a cup of coffee to fully wake me up because the shower didn’t work all the way.

“Well good morning sunshine” Mikkey said to me in a sweet voice. “You know what screw you dude, I’m tired I want to go to bed why couldn’t David wait till… um I don’t know noon” “um Becca it is noon” Josh told me as he showed me his phone to prove it to me. “Oh yea, well then where is he” just as I finished my sentence I heard a knocking at the door. “I’ll get it” I said as I put my cup down and walked to the door as everyone else went to walk in the living room to go sit down. “Good morning Becca” he said with a big smile on his face “oh yea morning, tell me something why did you have to come by so early you know I’m not a morning person” I said as we walked to the living room. “Well I though I tell you now cause I know you guys are all gonna be supper stocked, oh and where leaving tomorrow so it gives you a bit more time to pack” he said as he sat down on the opposite side of the room as everyone else.

“Well tell us, where we going, who are we touring with, and for how long” said Nick as he got more and more into the subject, Nick was a hipper little thing well so was Josh but it was understandable that they were alike considering that they were brothers. Josh was older then all of us by at less two years but his maturity we were too sure about that. The second oldest was Mikkey she was older than me by a week and a half so we were both 25, then there was Nick he was a year younger than us so he was the baby of the group but we still loved him. “Ok, one at a time Nick chill” I said to him trying to get him to calm down a bit. “Ok, well we are” he said taking his time to keep us all in suspense. “Just tell us I can’t take this anymore” Josh said all hipper like. “Ok, ok calm down” he said with a small giggle in his voice “we are going to Warped tour this year” he said as all are faces dropped in excitement. “Oh my god, are you serious, this is amazing, who else will be there” I as said all at once out of excitement “who’s the hipper one now” Nick said to me with a big ego. “Oh stop it you can deal with who’s more hipper after” Mikkey said to us as she tried to break me and Nick up. “alright you want to know at less a few bands that are going this year” he said with a laugh in his voice as he watch Mikkey try and break me and Nick up, we both stopped at the same time and gave all are attention back to David. “Ok well three of the bands that are gonna be going are” he paused once again for more suspense “well there Pierce the Veil, there Sleeping With Sirens, and lastly there’s All Time Low” he said pausing in between each name as we had a little fan girl/fan boy moments.

“Are you serious, you better not be fucking with us Dav, or ill kick your ass” Josh said to David trying to be all timid and strong. “No guys I’m dead serious the first show starts in two days in Baltimore, so the bus will come by tomorrow morning to pick us all up. We spend the day on the road and get there the day after, with enough time for sound check then its show time” he said as he was giving us all papers with the tour dates, and what not. “Oh my god, I can’t wait, Becca come help me pack my stuff then I’ll help pack your stuff” Mikkey said to me while grabbing my hand and dragging me up the stairs. “Bye guys, show yourselves out will see you tomorrow morning” me and Mikkey said at the same exact time. What can I say we were best friends we knew each other sense the beginning of 9th grade and have been unbreakable even sense, we moved in with each other when we were at less 17 so we live with each other for about 8 years.

The next morning we both got up took are turns in the shower to get ready for the day, we had are coffee all ready to drink so we wouldn’t be so bitchy during the day. We had are suitcase ready at the door for when the bus came around to get us. We were stoked and couldn’t wait to begin this tour together. “so witch band do you want to meet first” Mikkey said to me as she handed me my coffee cup “um, I kind of want to meet Pierce The Veil first” I said taking a sip out of my warm coffee cup. “I agree I think I would love to meet them first, I mean I want to meet Sleeping With Sirens, and All Time Low to but I definitely want to me PTV first” we got really into the conversation of the bands we would be preforming with, we heard the honk at the door, then some knocking.

“Ah that’s the bus lets go” I said to Mikkey as we grabbed are suitcase’s all happy. “Welcome aboard to Something Creative girls” David said as he opened the bus door for us like a gentlemen, he doesn’t do that often so when he does we take advantage to it. We walked over to our bunks to put are stuff away and walked into the back room to go see Josh and Nick. “Let’s start this tour” David said all happy as he walked into the back room.

she was just to say blushing. “well sense your set starts before ours you’ll finish first, so why don’t you two come to are set and watch the rest of are performance than we can all head to the party where will meet all the other bands and the rest of yours” Mike suggested to both of us and the entire time Vic was nodding trying to encourage us to come.

“Girls lets go” I heard Josh say in that very sassy voice, we all busted out into laugher. “Yea that sounds fun” Becca said as she grabbed her guitar and handed me my drum sticks. “alright so will see you two lovely girls in a few hours” Vic told us we both nodded and walked away trying not to blush, even do we knew that they were watching us walk away.