the walk

Chapter 19; the walk

Josh

I just hopped out of the shower and got ready we were all going to the bar, to have a good time. “Let’s get the rest of the gang and get fucked up” I said as I walked out of the bunk area, everyone cheered and fallowed me off the bus. I already texted the other bands telling them to meet us by are bus. We walked a few feet to notice ATL just arriving and PTV walking to meet us. “Who’s ready to get fucked” Alex screamed and we all agreed “SWS coming” Mike said as he walked to Mikkey “not sure if yea they’ll meet us there” I said as we all started to walk to the bar, this was gonna be a good night. “Yo man, you ready to get fucked” Jaime said as he put his arm around my shoulder “yea fuck yea dude, can’t wait” Jack said as he put his arm around Jaime shoulder. We all started and kept walking talking about anything, good thing the bar was only about a good 15 minute walk or else we’d have to call a cab.

Mikkey

“How do you think Becca and Vic’s dates going” Mike asked me as we were walking “good I hope I like seeing her happy” “yea I like seeing my brother happy to, well there meeting us at the bar after their date so will find out then” Mike said as he put his arm around my shoulder. “Soon it’s gonna be us” he said under his breath “what” I said as I looked up to him “it’s soon gonna be us going on the date and meeting everyone at the bar” he said with a smile on his face, I instently started to blush. “Aww she’s blushing Mike what did you tell her” Tony said as he came right beside me “nothing you need to know” he responded to his question, then Tony walked ahead “yea” I said “what” “yea I’d like that” I said as I got on my tippy toes to give him a kiss.