the text

Chapter 25: the text

Mikkey P.O.V.

Once we arrived at the club, we got a booth were there was only me, Mike, Jaime and Nick everyone else was either dancing or trying to hook up with someone. “I’m going get us another round, Jaime come with me” Nick said while standing up, he nodded and they walked off leaving me and Mike “so you having fun” I asked him as he put his arm around my waist bring me closer to him “of course I am I’m at a club with a beautiful girl, and she’s all mine, I’m with my best friend” I started to blush, I didn’t know what to say so I just gave him a kiss, the kiss started to get more passionate “whoa guys whoa, we got drink’s so you guys can do that after” Jaime said as he gave us are drink. “Alright well cheers” Mike said lifting his drink we all cheers and downed are shot. “Come dance with me” I whispered in Mike’s ear he nodded and we made our way to the dance floor. After dancing for a bit we made our way back to the booth. Jaime and Nick haven’t left are spot and had more drinks around the table. “Did you guys have fun” Jaime said slurring his words, you can tell they we’re both pretty drunk. I nodded and downed a drink. “Hey guys, Mikkey move over” David said as he arrived at the club, I moved over and he downed a shot “you ok man” Mike asked him “yea…. No, not really” “what’s up” I asked curiously “well I called Trina and she already moved on so yea” he said as he downed another shot “like we said man, you got to forget about her” Nick added “yea it’s about time I do” he said as he walked to the bar, probably to go get something to drink or to try and find a girl. “Poor David” I said everyone nodded. I felt my phone vibrate, who was texting me, I checked my phone to see it was Becca.

Becca; Hey, still at the club

Me: yea, you guys on your way yet

Becca; yea almost there see you in a few

“Who was that baby” “Becca her and Vic are gonna be here soon” everyone cheered. Once they arrived we had a few more drinks and all decided to head back to the busses and continue drinking there. We made ourselves a little fire. “KELLIN…” I heard Vic whine like a little girl “WHAT?” he replied “get me a drink” “no get it ourselves I’m a little busy” everyone couldn’t stop laughing, it was safe to say we were all pretty drunk.

Mike P.O.V.

We were all pretty drunk, we all came back to the busses like that if we get to drunk we wouldn’t do anything to stupid or we wouldn’t get lost trying to find are way back to the busses. We were all pretty cozy around the fire, I had Mikkey on my lap. Becca was on Vic’s lap, I had Jaime beside me, Tony was beside Jaime and the rest of SC, SWS and ATL pretty much all around the fire with us. Vic, Kellin, Jack and Josh all went to go get us drinks from all are busses, we had a lot.

Becca P.O.V.

Vic, Kellin, Jack, and Josh all went to go get us more drinks, so I was sitting on the chair all by myself. I felt my phone vibrate. Who the hell was texting me? Almost everyone that texted me on a regular basis was with me. I checked my phone thinking that it was my mom, or even one of my brother. I looked at my phone and I lost all expression on my face, and got a little scared. It was a text from my oldest brother

Laurence:  Hey Rebecca, I hate to tell you this but you have to know. He’s out, he got released this morning for good behavior.

Me; Thanks for letting me know

Laurence; are you gonna be ok.

Me; yea I have my band with me and everyone else I’m not alone

Laurence; ok good I’ll come visit you soon with more new, love you sis

Me; good, love you too bro take care

I was scared, he got out why. “You ok babe, who you texting” Vic said as I got up to sit on him “oh yea I’m fine and just one of my brothers” “alright” he said handing me my drink.