Shopping

Chapter 16: shopping

Becca

We finely arrived at New York, it was about noon. The sky was so blue and the sun was bright, it was beautiful. “Welcome to New York” David said as he opened the door and walked out of the bus, we all cheered and fallowed him out. “So what’s everyone’s plan for the day considering we have it off” David said as he turned around to face us. “Well for now I have no idea, but tonight we are all going to the bar” Josh said while stretching “awesome is it gonna be just us, or is anyone else coming with” said Nick. “Well PTV gonna be there ATL is gonna be there and SWS might come to not too sure yet” “ok so till then we just have to find something to do” said Mikkey. “I have the perfect thing for us too” I said as I put my arm around Mikkey shoulder “what’s that” she said with a curious tone. “We’re gonna go shopping, new town time to shop” I saw a big smile spread across her face “Oh my god yes, and we can buy something to wear tonight” “exactly” I said as we grabbed are bag and walked off “What are we saposto do then” I heard Nick say as he threw his arms in the air “I don’t know go hangout with people, or whatever you’ll find something” Mikkey screamed to them as she grabbed a hold of my arm. We were going shopping, shopping wasn’t always are favorite pastime but we enjoyed it. We’d always fool around when we go shopping, we’d try on random clothes that we’d never buy or even just check out boys. Sense we had Mike and Vic, other boys weren’t all that important to us. “Let’s go to Hot Topic” “yes lets go” she said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me, at one point I gave in and we locked are arms together and hoped around the mall. I don’t care if people think were weird. After about an hour at Hot Topic we started to get hungry and decided to go to the food court and get food, we walked over to McDonalds to wait in line. “Umm… excuse me” I turned around to see this shy girl she must have been around 15, she was beautiful, she had pink hair it was incredible “yea, can we help you” I said with a smile on my face “umm…” “Its ok sweetie don’t be shy were just regular people” Mikkey said as she put her hand on the girls shoulder, and a smile instantly appeared on her face. “Oh ok, umm can I have a photo with you guys, I just love your music” she said with a bit more confidence. “Of course anything for a fan” I said with a smile. She gave her photo to a stranger and asked to take a photo. After taking a few photo’s she ran off all happy. Nothing made me happier then meeting fan, which except us and love the music we play. After we ate we went back to shopping for a bit. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I took it out to see who was texting me and as soon as I saw Vic’s name I had a smile on my face.

Vic: Hey babe, was hopping to see you, but the guys told me you and Mikkey went shopping for something to wear tonight.

Becca: Hey, yea were still at the mall having fun, well you’ll see me soon anyways

Vic; Find yourself something cute I want to take you out for supper before we all hit the bar, just me and you

Becca: sounds like a plan and oh yea I’m gonna find something cute

Vic: aright see you soon, babe