Recovering

Chapter 10: Recovering

Mikkey P.O.V.

I woke up with probably the worst hangover, thank god we had the day off. I looked around to realise I wasn’t even in my bunk, or my bus to be exact. I realising I had and arm rapped around my body. Who the fuck was I sleeping beside, I was scared to look, but I knew I had to. I turned to realise I was sleeping with Mike so I figured we were in his bunk, knowing that I woke up next to Mike made me even happier. “Hmm good morning beautiful” he said with a really sleepy voice, I sent shivers down my spine as he smiled at me. “Good morning handsome” I replied as his smile got even bigger. He pulled me even closer to him, my head was resting on his chest and the beats of his heart was like my lullaby because I feel asleep instantly. I woke up about an hour later to realise that there wasn’t anyone beside me anymore, it made me sad knowing he left. I got out of the bunk and looked down to notice I had Mike’s shirt he was wearing last night and a pair of his shorts. I had a smile on my face, it smelt like him and it was amazing. I walked into the kitchen to find Jaime, Tony and Mike sitting around the table just talking, I leaned on the door frame as no one noticed me. “Oh she’s alive, good morning sunshine” Jaime said with a big smile on his face as everyone faced me, I was blushing at this point. Mike got up and pulled me into a hug after he kissed me and bragged me to the table. “Hey you want coffee” Tony said as he made himself another coffee “oh please” “alright” he handed me my cup and I gave him a kiss on the check. After a while of sitting down and talking to the guys I felt at home, or pretty closer to home, these guys where fun, and full of life. I had a big smile on my face, for no reason “why are you smiling like an idiot” Jaime said as he pocked my nose “I have no idea, I’m just really happy I guess” I honestly had no idea why I was smiling like this. “I’m gonna go take a shower” Mike said as he gave me a kiss on the check “yea and I’m gonna go get food” Tony said while walking out the door. “Well it looks like you’re stuck with me” Jaime said with an evil laugh “that’s fine” I said laughing, as he pulled a cute smile. “You want to watch a movie” he suggested as we walked into the backroom “sure what we watching” “umm I have no idea” “ok how about, you know what we can watch a movie later let’s just talk” I nodded as we sat down on the couch. “So um where’s Becca and Vic” I asked curiously cause I haven’t seen them sense I got up. “Oh there at you’re bus, checking on the rest of your band” he said laughing, what happened to the rest of my band last night. “Alright, why did they get really fucked up last night” “oh yea it was hilarious” he busted out laughing. “Alright then” after Mike got out of the shower he got dressed and all three of us walked over to my bus to see the rest of the gang. “I’m kind of scared to open the door” I said as I reached for the handle as the two boys just laughed at me. I opened the door slowly to see everyone sitting in the door watching a movie. “Ah fuck Mikkey close the damn door” I heard David say as he was trying to hide his face under the blanket, yea they were that hung over. Jaime closed the door as he was the last one to walk in, we decided to join everyone else for the movie.