To the show

Chapter 2: to the show

Becca P.O.V.

We finely got to Baltimore just in time to go do are sound check, and get ready for are set. It felt incredible to finely be part of warped tour this year. “Ok guess as long as you guys are at the stage by one for sound check you can do whatever you want” David told us as he opened the door. “alright come on Becca lets go meet people and look around” Mikkey said as she grabbed my hand and pulling me out of the door “Alright I guess will see you guys at the sound check, bye guys” I waved to the rest of the guys as I let Mikkey pull me away.

“Wow, this is all so incredible” I said as I turned in circles breathing in the fresh air considering we’ve been on the bus all day and night. “I know right it’s amazing” Mikkey told me as she locked arms with me. We kept walking around for a bit, until we both bumped into someone, as we were walking backward my guess was they were walking backwards or were facing the other way if not they would have saw us coming. “Oh, I’m so sorry we were paying attention were we were going” I heard this manly voice say to us “yea you ok or something, sorry about that” I heard another manly voice say, the sun was in my face so I couldn’t see who it was. I looked over to Mikkey were her face was frozen, I guess it was someone famous and not a crew member. “Oh yea, where fine it was our fault anyways we weren’t paying any attention where we were going” I said while rubbing the back of my neck. “Alright as long as you two beautiful girls are alright, wouldn’t want anything to happen to you” I heard one of the guys say at that point on I was blushing like crazy and I knew for a fact that so was Mikkey. “Yea were fine” Mikkey said trying not to freak out like I knew she was going to, I still didn’t know who it was cause of the sun was right in my eyes so I moved out of the way so I could finely see who it was. “Oh my god, your Mike and Vic Fuentes, I love you guys, I mean I love your music, were really big fan’s” I said trying not to completely freak. “That you are fine, and yea that we are, the one and only” Mike said rubbing the back of his neck while laughing and while Vic was blushing. At that moment Mikkey was speechless and didn’t really know what to say to any of them, then started to have a conversation with Mike and seemed to hit it off. “Wait aren’t you guys the new band to play this year” Vic said as he got closer to me “yea that us, you heard of us before” I said while rubbing the back of my neck “yea I have your Something Creative, I love your music its really good” he said while making circlers with his feet. As I was about to say something else to Vic, Mikkey came and interrupted me telling me that Mike was gonna go show her around, I nodded and turned back to my conversation. “Thanks that means a lot” I said as I started to blush “no problem, hey sense it’s your first time at this venue want me to show you around sense Mike started his tour without us, oh and well I know the other girls name is Mikkey, but I didn’t quite catch yours” I nodded at him and we started to walk “Becca my names, Becca” “ I like that name its different” he said as he put his arm around me making me move closer to him, I knew it was him just trying to be a good friend so I wasn’t gonna put my hopes up and think it was something else.

Mikkey P.O.V.

“Would you like to go for a walk, and I could show you around” Mike said to me “yea sure I’ll just tell Becca that I’ll see her at sound check” “alright meet me at the end of the trailer” I nodded and walked to Becca to let her know “I’ll meet you are sound check Mikes gonna show me around” I winked at her and walked away to go see Mike. “Ready to go” he said while putting his arm around my shoulder. “Ready than I’ll ever be” I let out a smile giggle and he pulled me in a little close. “So what instrument you play I heard your music before just not quite sure still who plays what” he said while loosening his grip on me. “Well Becca does rhythm guitar and lead vocal, Josh does lead guitar and backup vocals, Nick plays bass, and well I play the drums” I said looking up at him with the biggest smile on my face. “You play the drums” I nodded at him “I got to say that pretty damn hot” I started to blush as he said that “yea it’s fun to do I honestly rather play the drums than anything else, I just love the drums” I said while looking at the floor hoping he doesn’t realise that I was blushing.

“Correction now that you explained that it’s not hot, it’s fucking sexy” he said to me I was able to hear in his voice that he was starting to blush as well. “Yea I guess it is, I mean you play them so it is fucking sexy” I paused for a moment “Oh my god did I just say that out loud” I whispered to myself under my breath. “Yes, yes you did” he said as he started to giggle and kissed the top of my head. I knew at this point that I was blushing like crazy and there was no stopping it.

I checked at my phone to see what time it was “Oh god it’s almost one, I got to go to my sound check” I said as I was detaching myself from his grip “I’ll walk you” he got me back into his grip and we started to walk to my stage. As we got there I noticed that there wasn’t anyone else here but Vic and Becca I guess he did like Mike and walked her here. It was really sweet of them to walk us here. “Her Mikkey, hey bro” Vic said to us as he called us over, we went over and all started to talk “Becca, Mikkey its time” said David as he walked on stage with Nick and Josh “who’s that” Mike asked us “oh that’s are tour manager and are other two band members” Becca said as she jumped of the speakers into Vic’s Arm “thanks” I heard her whisper to Vic but I knew she was just to say blushing. “well sense your set starts before ours you’ll finish first, so why don’t you two come to are set and watch the rest of are performance than we can all head to the party where will meet all the other bands and the rest of yours” Mike suggested to both of us and the entire time Vic was nodding trying to encourage us to come. “Girls lets go” I heard Josh say in that very sassy voice, we all busted out into laugher. “Yea that sounds fun” Becca said as she grabbed her guitar and handed me my drum sticks. “alright so will see you two lovely girls in a few hours” Vic told us we both nodded and walked away trying not to blush, even do we knew that they were watching us walk away.