your up

Chapter 13: your up

Becca

We got back to the busses, and decided to just have a fire outside and make a circle and just play and sing, seeing as Mike and Mikkey went for a walk. Josh ran into are bus to grab are two acoustic guitars. “So who starts us off” I asked as he handed me my guitar “you go first then will go” Tony said with a big smile on his face and everyone else nodded. “Alright, what song Josh” I said as I tuned my guitar. “Um how about ‘Roger Rabbit’ by Sleeping with Sirens” everyone like that idea “alright start me off Josh” I said as he nodded and started playing as I joined in singing then with my guitar. After we finished the song everyone was clapping witch made me blush, I don’t know I didn’t blush when I was on stage and everyone cheered but I was blushing now. “That was really good, I think even better then I sing it, hahah just kidding I sing it better but it was still really good” Kellin said as he put his hands on my shoulder. “Are you kidding Kellin she sings it better then you do” I heard Justin say from behind me as well “ah whatever” Kellin said in a really sassy voice as he went to sit down and everyone just laughed as the rest of the SWS and ATL band showed up. “Alright your turn” I said as I handed my guitar to Vic and Josh handed his to Tony “Alright turtle what song” he said as he took the guitar and gave me a smirk “whatever don’t matter to me” Tony said while grabbing the guitar “oh oh oh play ‘hold on till may” Jaime suggested and they started to play. The entire song Vic was looking at me with a smile on his face. “Alright ATL your next” Vic said as he handed the guitar to Alex and Tony gave his to Jack “Alright how bout” Alex started off and Jack cut him off and started to play the intro of ‘Backseat Serenade’ “good idea” Alex said as he joined in. After they finished there song he gave the guitar to Jack. “Alright Jacky let’s play ‘James Dean, you’re Audrey Hupburn” he nodded and they started to play. It was a really good night. After a few hours Mikkey and Mike came back and joined us at are little jam section. We stayed there for a few more hours, just singing and talking. SWS and ATL left alone with Jaime Tony Josh and Nick they all went back to their busses so it was just me Mikkey Mike and Vic. Josh took the guitars inside with him so we didn’t play or sing. Mikkey went to bed and shortly after so did Mike, so that left only me and Vic. He patted on his lap for me to go sit on him, I did so and he just wrapped his arms around me and I hide my head in his neck. He started to hum a song in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. “I like this” I said while removing my head from his neck and just looked at him “like what” “this, I like being in your arm as cheesy as that sounds, I feel safe like nothing can hurt me.” I said as I bit down on my lip he gave me a kiss on my cheek “I would never let anyone hurt you, and I like you being in my arms, when I’m with you I’m the happiest person” he said as I started to blush a little. He grabbed my cheek and pulled me closer to kiss me. The kiss was passionate like we were the only two people in the world and no one else mattered. I hid my face in his neck again, as he continued to hum to me and gently pet my hair. My eyes started to get heavier and heavier, until I slowly dowsed off into a sleep. The next morning I woke up with arms around me, I looked over to see Vic and I just cuddled myself closer to him. I felt his grip get tighter so I knew he was waking up. “Morning” I said while kissing his forehead “hmm morning, I like this” “like what” “waking up next to you” I started to blush and I hid my face in his neck as he kissed my head. “How did I even get here” I asked him “I don’t remember getting into your bunk or even changing” I said as I noticed I was wearing one of his shirts “well you feel asleep on me last night” he laugh “so I didn’t want to take you inside your bus cause I didn’t know witch bunk was yours so I broth you here cause I didn’t want to wake you up cause you seemed so peaceful” I started to blush as I kissed him on his cheek “what about the shirt” I said with a smirk “oh well I wasn’t gonna let you go to bed in a dress, so I changed you into my shirt hope you don’t mind I didn’t look or anything” he said while biting on his lip “thanks that sweet none of my ex’s ever did that they always put me to bed with what I had on my back. Thanks for letting me sleep here last night” I saw a smile spread on his lips “anytime, like I said I like waking up next to you” I started to blush and hid my face in his neck again.

Jaime

I woke up and walked into the kitchen to see Mike and Tony sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in their hands. I walked over to the pantry and grabbed myself a cup and filled it with coffee. “Ah that’s better, oh morning by the way” I said to them as I turned around. “Morning” they both said at the same time. After I finished my coffee I went to go take my shower. After my shower I walked back into the kitchen to go join the guys again. We heard a girl giggle from the bunk area “looks like Becca slept here last night” Tony said laughing as he took another drink of his coffee “guess so” I agreed. I got up to go make myself another cup of coffee as Becca and Vic walked out of the bunk area she had Vic’s shirt and pj pants on. “Morning you guys want coffee” they both nodded and I reached to get two more cups. “Thanks” they both said as I handed them there coffee “so um what with every guy on this bus not wearing shirts” she said while laughing and taking a drink of her coffee “ah hunny we don’t like wearing clothes” Mike said while winking at her as we all laughed.