Hello New York

Chapter 22: Hello New York

Becca

It was our first show in New York and I was excited. I couldn’t wait to get on stage “2 minutes guys” David screamed to all of us. “Alright guys let’s have a good show and rock New York” Josh said as we all got into a circle to do are pre show ritual, we all put are hands in the middle. Josh and Nick started to beat box, as I started. “What are we?” “Something” Mikkey joined, it was usually just us to doing this till the end “something what?” “Creative” “we’re what?” “Creative” the boys stopped and we all clapped “Something Creative Something Creative SC SC” we all said at the same time. It was our cheesy thing but it always made us happy before we went on stage. “1 minute” David called as me and Josh grabbed are guitars and put them on as Nick grabbed him bass and put it on and Mikkey was just twirling her drums stick. We all ran out on stage, the crowd cheering our name was the best feeling in the world. “What’s up New fucking York” I screamed in the mic, the crowd answered “we’re Something Creative, and this is our first fucking song” I said as Mikkey started the beat, and we all joined in. we were having the time of are life. We were jumping around doing everything, there isn’t one moment were we stopped moving not even when I was signing or when Josh was doing back up we moved the entire time even if it was just side to side. After we finished all our songs we thanked the crowd and walked off stage and gave the crew are gear. “You guys have a meet and great to go do, then your free to do whatever” David said as he handed us are passes and are phones “alright let’s go guys” Nick said as he throw his arm in the arm. We all started to walk to our meet and great. I was paying more attention to my phone then to where I was going as usual, and bumped into someone and feel on the ground. “Ouch” I said as I sat on the ground, the person I bumped into got down to my level “Hey babe, you having fun down there” Vic said while laughing and bringing me to my feet “hey, and no it hurt” I said as I gave him a kiss “k well I got to go play my set and you have meet and great, will all meet up later” I nodded gave him a kiss and made my way to meet and great. “Sorry I’m a few minutes late, ran into someone” I said as I walked into meet and great to go see my band. “like who Vic” Josh said while laughing “yea actually” I laughed “Oh my god I was right” he said while jumping up and down “yea for once” I said while laughing. He stop and look at me with a hurt look on his face “just kidding love you, your right most the time that’s why I talk to you when there something wrong” I said as I gave him a hug “yea, yea love you too” he said as he hugged me really thigh “umm hello, singer being squished here” I said with little breaths “oh sorry” he said laughing as he realised me. We spent a good hour and a half at meet and great. It was amazing meeting our fans them telling us there story, or how much are music inspires them, or even saved their lives. Honestly nothing meant more to me then people telling me that, it just makes my day. “BECCA” Mikkey screamed from across the room “WHAT DO YOU WANT” I screamed back “COME HERE” I walked towards her and had one of are moments where we just sing song to each other “what do you want from me, what do you want from me” I said as I approached her “really just went all Bruno Mars on us” she laughed “yup, so sup” “this is Marley and her best friend Brooke, listen to their story and tell me it doesn’t sound like us” “alright let’s hear it” I said while smiling to them “ok well we met in 9th grade” Marley started “so about 3 years ago” she added “it was our first day in school and after school while we were waiting for are busses we started to talk and hit it off” Brooke added “so we were outside are school, and it was so loud outside we were screaming at each other for each other’s phone numbers” Brooke added. “Oh my god, dude that is how we met, freaky” I said while putting my arm around Mikkey, she just laughed and nodded. We talked to the two girls for a few minutes and walked away “so it’s just not us two that are that weird” Mikkey said as she was elbowing my arm “guess not” I said while laughing as we met up with Josh and Nick “what’s so funny” Nick asked us with a confused face, “oh nothing” Mikkey said witch made us laugh even more, this was already a great night and we haven’t even met up with any of the other bands.