title of your story

Chapter 31; here goes nothing?

Becca

“Ok well for the past few days…” I took a deep breath before I continued to talk. “I’ve been getting text from someone. A few nights ago my brother Laurence texted me saying that he’s out” they all looked at me with a confused face except for Josh, Nick, Mikkey and David, seeing as they already know the story. “Who’s out, what’s going on babe” Vic said with concern in his voice, I sighed before I continued “Brent” I took a deep breath before I told the story. “I met Brent about a year after our band got formed. We got close and he asked me out, he was the perfect boyfriend at started, he brought me flowers, took me to nice places. Than after a few months of us dating I moved out of my house that me and Mikkey shared and moved in with him, things where still fine at the time.”

I looked over everyone face to see confusion in their faces except for David, Nick, Josh and Mikkey I saw sympathy. “He suppurated me in my dream of touring the world and playing my music. But one time when we came back from tour I walked in the house to see him fucking some slut. She walked out of the house and he tried to convince me it wasn’t what it seemed like. Then…” I started to cry a bit, Vic got up and wrapped his arms around me “what happened after” he said worried and everyone else nodded for me to continue “then as I was packing a few of my things to go stay at Mikkeys for the night, h-he grabbed me from my neck and threw me against the wall telling me I wasn’t allowed to leave and I was his. I tried to break-up with him so many times. But everything I did he hurt me and told me he decides when we break up. And if I tell anyone he was gonna kill me, every time we had a practice I would always were long sleeves despite the heat to cover all the marks he gave me. It last for a few more months and I got more and more burned out and couldn’t do it anymore.” I started to cry even more.

“Then one night me and the band went out for drinks. Me and Josh were the designated drivers so we didn’t drink. Once I got home he got pissed at me because I didn’t tell him were I was and how I was with. He did like it when I was around Josh, Nick and David. He throw me against the wall and started to push and kick me. I managed to get out of his grip and ran to the bathroom and called Josh. I didn’t say anything when he answered cause Brent kicked the door down and beat me more I let out a scream. He dragged me to the living room and kept beating me.” Everyone faces looked shocked.

“David arrived and pulled him off me and beat him up and took me to the hospital, I had a few broken ribs, bruised bones, and a severe concoction. Brent was put in jail. And now he’s out and he’s been texting me saying how he can’t wait to hold me again, and I belong him. And he texted me tonight me tonight saying that he was in the crowed and he couldn’t wait to see me and hold me” I cried even harder and I couldn’t stop everyone face had a blank expression like they couldn’t believe what I just told them. “He did that to you, did you see him tonight” Vic said trying to calm me down a bit, but I knew it was him who needed to calm down “y-yea and no I didn’t see him tonight” I finely said.

“I’m gonna fucking kill him” Mike said as he got up and started to crack his knuckles. “Count me in” almost everyone said “n-no please don’t I don’t want anyone getting hurt, it wasn’t even a for sure thing he was here, please don’t please” I beg to all of them. “it doesn’t matter Becca he hurt you bad and now he’s gonna pay” Vic said to back up Mike “please Vic, please guys done, if he tried to get a hold of me again or if I see him then go ahead but for now please just don’t leave my side please” everyone finely agreed to what I have said and all promised that they wouldn’t do anything yet, and they wouldn’t leave me. “Even then were leaving tomorrow so I think I’ll be safe so I won’t see him” I said and everyone started to calm done a bit. “I’m not letting you go, I’m gonna make sure to do whatever I can to protect you I promise” Vic said while whipping away my tears “thank you” I said before I kissed him.

Everyone seemed to call down, we started to drink to get rid of the story I have just told them and to have a good time before we were on the road. Once SWS, ATL and Jaime, Tony left we stopped drinking. “Hey Dav, can I sleep on the PTV bus and just ride with them to the next location” Mikkey asked “yea sure” Mikkey and Mike both had a smile on their face before they left. “Will you stay with me tonight” I asked Vic “yea I’d like that I don’t want to leave you” he said as he kissed my check “you can ride with us tomorrow if you want man” David told him as we all walked into the bus “thanks” Vic said patting David’s back. “You want to go to bed” Vic asked I nodded and made our way to the bunks. “I’m gonna go change” I said before I walked into the bathroom.

Once I walked out I saw Vic already in my bunk waiting for me with a smile on his face, I got in and faced him “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner” “it’s ok you told me that’s all that matter” he said before he kissed my forehead “yea, that’s why I asked if we can take things slow, ever sense that I’ve had a hard time in relationship’s trusting people, but I know I can trust you and you won’t hurt me” he gave me a smile at the last part “if I were to ever hurt you I think I would die” he said while kissed my forehead again “goodnight” I told him as I curled into his chest “night baby, I’ll be here when you wake up” he said before he hummed ‘bulletproof love’ then sound of his voice just out me to sleep, I felt safe again, and I knew they wouldn’t let him hurt me more then he already haves.