Chapter 40

Becca

The past few days weren’t all that bad, everyone been doing good. I haven’t been getting that many text from Brent but I still had them. And honestly I was getting feed up of them. I was sitting with Alex and Jack outside of their bus. We both played our set early that day so we didn’t have to worry about them anymore. It was around 3 in the afternoon and it was hot outside.

We were just talking about tour, having a great time and laughing. I got to say it’s never a dull moment with these two that’s for sure.

“I had to say it was one of the bus parties we ever had” Jack was saying, they were telling me about this party they had on tour the one time.

“Yea it was, even do you woke up on the top of the bus” Alex said in between laughs, I couldn’t stop laughing from their story.

“It was still fun do” Jack said while taking a drink of his beer. “Whatever it was” I still couldn’t stop laughing. My phone went off, I checked it real quick to see it was a text from Vic.

Vic; Hey babe, you want to go out tonight?

Me; Sure, sounds fun. How about 8?

“That lover boy” Jack said, I blushed “how did you know” “It’s pretty obvious you got the biggest smile on your face” Alex said. “Whatever” I said while laughing. My phone went off again I checked it thinking it was Vic replying to my message. Turns out I was wrong.

Unknown number: Hey babe hope you’re having fun with Alex and Jack seems like it. You look cute today, I got my eye on you love you ox

“What’s wrong” Alex asked

“I can’t keep doing this” I said “doing what” Jack asked all confused.

“Being scared” I said while standing up “YOU WANT MY BRENT, WELL COME GET ME I’M RIGHT HERE. GROW THE FUCK UP AND COME TALK TO ME OR LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE” I screamed. Alex and Jack looked even more confused. I opened the message and showed it to them as I sat down. Both of their faces dropped as they read the message.

“Good job I’m proud of you” Jack said “thanks” I said while taking my phone back “no worries if he comes and tried to lay a hand on you will kick his ass” Alex said with a big smile on his face. “Thanks Alex” I said with a smile on my face. I myself was proud of myself for doing that, I didn’t think I’d have the guts to do it I’m just glad he didn’t actually show up or else I wouldn’t know what to do.

My phone went off again. I was scared to see who it was from. “Check who it is I’m too scared to look” I said while handing my phone to Alex. “You don’t have to be scared to see this message” he said with a big smile as he handed me my phone again. He was right I didn’t have to be scared it was Vic.

Vic; 8 perfect, see you then gorgeous

I smiled at the message. I spent about another hour just talking and laughing with the guys before I decided to see what my bands up to. I walked around the venue trying to find them but I couldn’t were the hell could they be. I got bored of looking for them so I decided to go check out PTV set seeing as they were playing now. Once I got there they just finished playing ‘king for a day’ maybe that why I wasn’t able to find Kellin anywhere either.

“That was epic man thanks” Vic said while patting Kellin back “no problem man, I love playing this song, also I love your crowd” the crowd busted into cheers. “Hey Vic” Kellin said in the mic “Yea” “looks like your number one fan’s here” he said while pointing to me. Once Vic looked my way he had the biggest smile on his face.

“Looks like you right, hey babe come here” he said as he put his hand out. I shook my head I didn’t want to go on stage, not now at less. “Fine be that way” he said as he walked up to Jaime and whispered into his ear. Jaime looked over to me and had a big grin on his face, as he nodded.

Kellin walked off stage and stood beside me with a big smile, shortly after Jaime was standing in front of me. “Ok your choice, your way or mine” he said with a smirk. “Umm… no” I said as I took a step back.

“My way, yes” he said as he took a step closer to me. He picked me up and throw me over his shoulder and started walking on stage. The crowd cheered. Jaime put me beside Vic. “Thanks man” Jaime nodded and walked back to his mic.

I took Vic mic and spoke into it “Jaime you’re a dick you know that” I said while looking at him “awe love you to Becca” he spoke in his mic while putting a hand over his heart.

Vic took his mic back “ladies and gentlemen Becca” he said while pointing to me, the crowd cheered once again, “what am I doing here, I came here to see you guys play no bring me on stage” I said in the mic. “Well you want to see us play fine, but we need your help” Jaime said “With what” I asked while looking a Vic to see he had a big smile on his face “Well we need your help, playing a song” he said with a smirk “what song” I asked while sighing “hold on till may” he answered “Fine, then you better take me some were really nice tonight” I said while winking to him as the crowd cheered even louder “fine by me babe” he said as he kissed my cheek and started the song.