well good morning

Chapter 20: well good morning

Mikkey

I woke up the next day and my head was pounding, it had to be a really good night for me to have a hangover like this. I looked over to my side to see no one sleeping beside me, I guess Mike didn’t sleep here last night, I hoped everyone made it back to where they were going safe. I decided to go in the shower. What happen last night I kept thinking to myself? Last I remember was walking there, once we arrived we took a few shots then Becca and Vic arrived we took a few more shots and danced. The rest was a blur to me. Once I got out of the shower I decided to look around the bus to see if the rest of my band was here. I walked into the kitchen to see Jaime Josh and Nick all cuddled onto the couch sleeping. On the floor there was Alex, Jack, Kellin, and Justin sleeping together. I walked into the bunk area to see if anyone was there. I saw three curtains closed, Becca’s was one of them I opened her curtain quietly trying not to wake her up. I looked inside to see Vic’s arms wrapped around her, they were so cute together. I closed the curtain and saw Josh’s curtain closed I opened it and saw Tony in a ball I couldn’t stop myself from laughing a bit, I closed it and walked over to David’s curtain I opened it and saw him. I closed all the curtains trying not to make any noise to wake any one up and walked into the backroom to see Rian, Zack, Gabe, Jack and Jesse scattered everywhere sleeping. Where was Mike? I couldn’t find him anywhere, I decided to go outside for a smoke. I grabbed my sun glasses, and put on my short shorts and a black tank top and walked outside. I leaned against the side of my bus, and lit my smoke I inhaled the smoke and blow it out, I felt better now my hangover was almost all gone. “Morning baby” I heard Mike say as he turned the corner of the bus “morning babe” I said as he gave me a kiss “where are you, I was hoping to wake up next to you” I said as I inhaled, he pulled out a smoke and lit it and gave me a smirk “well I woke up next to you so it was fine for me, and I just went for a walk around the venue” he said as he sat down and pulled me onto his lap. “Well I didn’t wake up to you” I said with a sad tone, as he bit his lip “well I can find a way to make it up to you” “oh yea and how do you plan on doing that” I said to him with a big smile on my face “like this” he grabbed my check and kissed me. The kiss was so passionate, it lasted a few minutes and it was incredible. “Better” he said as he pulled away “it’s a start” I said while biting my lip, and kissed him again. “Ohhh Mikeys getting it on” Jaime said as he walked out of the bus with Tony. I instantly started to blush and hid my face in Mikes neck, “yea you got a problem with that” Mike said while laughing “nah man” Tony said as he throw his arms in the air. “So how you guys feeling this morning” I said after I stop blushing “like complete fucking shit” Jaime said with hesitation “that blows dude” Mike said as we got up “yea were going get food you wanna come” Tony said as he started walking backwards, I looked at Mike and we both nodded and started to walk to the food tent.