it's not

Chapter 21: it’s not

Becca

I woke up expecting to have a really bad hangover, surprisingly I didn’t I couldn’t be happier I also had Vic’s arm wrapped around me so that made me even happier, nothing can ruin this moment. I turned and just looked at Vic he looked adorable sleeping, he started to smile I guess he was waking up and he knew I was looking at him. “Hmm good morning” he said as he pulled me in closer “morning” I replied as he kissed my nose. After a few minutes of silent and enjoying each other’s company he broke the silence. “Hey Becca I got a question” “what’s up” “ok so Vic is short for Victor and you know that” “yea” I said all confused wondering where this was leading to. “So is Becca short for something to” I nodded and took a deep breath “it’s short for Rebecca” “So Rebecca’s you’re really name” I sighed and nodded “I really like that name” “I’m not all that crazy for it ever sense I was a kid I was known as Becca I don’t like when people call me Rebecca makes me think of my parents. My dad’s the one that named me he named me after one of his ex’s. Only a few people know my real name and that’s my parents, my band, David and one of my ex’s, and well you know now. Some of my good friends don’t even know my real name.” “I won’t call you that, unless you want me to Becca works fine by me” he said as he kiss my temple. “Thanks” I said smiling at him, I was actually really happy with him. “Your very welcome my lady” he said with a British accent, I couldn’t help myself but to laugh “are you laughing at me” he said while putting his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt “just a bit” I said as I kissed his check “no, your gonna have to do better than that for me to forgive you” he said with a puppy dog face. “Fine” I said right before I kissed him “that better” he said as he tried to lean in for another kiss. I quickly got out of the bunk before he could kiss me “hey come back” he said as he got out of the bunk trying to reach for me “come get me then” I said as I made my way to the door as fast as I can to run outside, I didn’t care that I was in pjs “don’t temp me” he said as he got closer, I ran to the door and ran outside. He grabbed a hold of me as he got out of the bus. He put me over his shoulder and started to spin me. I couldn’t stop laughing, “Vic what are you doing to the poor girl” Tony said as he arrived with Mikkey, Mike and Jaime “nothing” he said as he put me down right beside him. I was really dizzy, I tried to walk towards them but just feel on my face, I started to laugh as everyone surrounded me “you ok” Mikkey said as she reached for my hand “yea I’m fine, you should now me I get hurt all the time” she nodded as she helped me up “good thing I don’t have a hangover” I said as I cleaned myself off “lucky” I heard Mike say while laughing “yea same, that would have made it worse, good thing I didn’t drink all that much” Vic said as he gave me a hug. “Let’s go wake everyone else up” Mikkey said as she started to walk to the door “air horn or pans” I said to her as we both started to get an evil look on are faces “both” she said while laughing. We walked onto the bus, Mikkey grabbed to frying pans and started to bash them together as I grabbed the air horn and held the button down for a few seconds “WHAT THE FUCK” I heard everyone say at the same time “BECCA MIKKEY, STOP IT IT”S TO EARLY FOR THIS SHIT” I hears Josh scream at us as he buried his face in the pillow “dude it’s 2 in the afternoon” Mike said as he walked out the door, we fallowed him out. As we got out of the bus everyone slowly woke up and they all ran out the bus chasing me and Mikkey for a while till one by one they all collapsed on the floor.