It's party time

Chapter 9: It’s party time

Becca P.O.V.

Alright well let’s go get fucked up and have a good night” I screamed as I took Josh and Nick by the hand and ran off the bus. We walked over to the Pierce the Veil to see everyone outside around a fire, Sleeping with Sirens, All Time Low and a few other bands were there, it was gonna be a good night. “Becca, Mikkey I’ve missed you guys… whoa you guys look amazing” I heard Kellin say as he ran over to us “thanks Kellin her you seen Mike” Kellin pointed her in his direction and she ran off. “You want to get a drink” “yea sure lets go” I said as Kellin lead the way. As we were at the table getting are drinks and talked for a bit, I felt someone’s hands around my waist, I didn’t mind until I got picked up and he started to spin around “put me down” I screamed a little trying not to laugh too much “fine, but just cause your cute” Vic said as he put me down and tuned me around to put his hands on my waist. “You look amazing tonight” he told me and I started to blush, I looked at the floor so he couldn’t see me. He put his hand under my chin to raise it to kiss me “hmm well you don’t look all that bad yourself” I said as I kissed him back “ok well I’ll leave you to alone, hey Justin catch me” Kellin said as he ran to jump on Justin “what, oh hey Kellin” I looked over to see Kellin on top of Justin I guess they fell I couldn’t help myself but to laugh. “Hey can we go for a walk and talk for a few minutes” I looked at Vic and he nodded, we walked away from the party. “So what’s up” he said as he sat on the couch on my bus and patted next to him for me to sit down. “Ok well I like you, you know that” I said as I sat beside him “yea I like you to” he put his arm around me “why what’s going on” he asked me I could see the concern in his eyes “it’s nothing big it’s just” I stopped and looked down to see his hand on my knee “what’s wrong” “ok well here goes nothing” I sighed “ok well I like you a lot, and well I just don’t want to rush things to fast, I don’t want to get hurt again. I know you won’t hurt me I just don’t want to rush too much” I rubbed the back of my neck nervous to hear what he would say. We just looked at each other for a few seconds, it felt like a life time until he placed a kiss on my lips “I completely agree I like you and I respect your wishes and you know what I agree I don’t want to rush, my last relationship was rushed and well I didn’t like it what so ever. I think it would be a good thing if he took it slow” I rapped my arms around him and thanked him “but can we still kiss at less” he sounded really nervous asking that. I looked at him in the eyes and kissed him “of course we can, that not rushing and I don’t think I’d be able to survive not kissing you” a big smiled spread across his lips. “Good, cause I don’t think I’d be able to survive without kissing you either” after he finished he placed a kiss on my lips. “Before we go back to the party, I need to know something” I asked him nervously “what’s that” “what does that make us then” I asked while playing with the tips of my hair. “I’ll tell you in a bit” he whispered into my ear, then got up and reached for my hand. “Alright well let’s head back before people start to worry” I said reaching for his hand, we walked back to the party hand in hand. I felt like my life was complete. We sat down around the fire with everyone else “you want a drink babe” he asked me as he stood up “please” and turned back to my conversation with Jaime. Jaime was a lot of fun, he wasn’t shy he was a great person to talk to. “Becca your back were did you go” Mikkey said as she stumbled over to me and sat on my lap “oh well me and Vic went to the bus to go talk” all I could hear was Mikkey, Jaime, Jack, Justin and Rian ‘awing’ to what I said. “Hey Mikkey she’s mine get off” Vic said while handing me my drink “well she’s my best friend” Mikkey said standing up and facing him “well she’s my girlfriend so yea” he said laughing at her reaction, she had a little fan girl moment. I looked up at Vic to see him smiling like an idiot. He bent down “if that’s alright with you” he said while kissing my cheek, I turned red and I knew it “it’s perfectly fine by me.” I gave him a kiss and everyone around us started to cheer, I think I heard a few whistles in there to. It had to be one of the most perfect nights.

Mikkey P.O.V.

I have happy for Becca she finely found someone that would actually treat her right, and I know Vic wouldn’t hurt her. I was pretty happy myself, me and my band where at warped, and I was seeing Mike, how could it get any better than that, oh and we were having a party so it made things even better. “Hey baby” Mike said as he pulled me onto his lap “hey I was gonna go get a drink you know” I said to him with a sad look on my face “aw baby I’m much better than a drink” he told me as he gave me a kiss “I’m still not convinced that drink sounded really good” I said while smirking, he just looked at me for a few second with a sad look on his face. We just stopped and everyone around us seemed to not matter anymore, I was getting lost in his beautiful eyes. I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer to me and kissed him “I’m just kidding your better” I said while winking and he just gave me a big smile “ah that drink sounds good about now” he got up and made me fall on the ground making me laugh. He reached out for my hand to help me up, after I got back to my feet he gave me a kiss on the check and put his arm around my shoulder as we were making our way to the table with all the drinks. After we made are drinks we went back to are spot, I was sitting on his lap and just watching everyone around us, it was safe to say that most of them were drunk. “Alex, Alex baby come dance with me” I heard Jack say from the side “just a minute, I need another drink first” he said while busting out laughing. There little Jalex moments were the cutest thing ever. On the other corner of my eye I saw Becca sitting on Vic lap while he had his arm around her for support as they were laughing at Kellin that was extremely drunk and kept falling everywhere. The night went on and it was amazing.