Love like war

Chapter 23: love like war

Vic

I was walking throw the venue to go play are set. I felt my phone vibrate, who was it that texted me it couldn’t be my band there walking with me, wasn’t Becca she was finishing her set before we start ours. I checked my phone to see I had a text from Alex

Alex: Yo man I want to play ‘Love like war’ tonight, you up for it

Me: yea man should fun, what time should I be at your stage at

Alex: When you’re set end come to mine and will play the song, then will hit the clubs

Me: yea alright man see you then

I put my phone away in my pocket then next thing I know I just ran into someone they were on the floor. Who could I have ran into now. “Ouch” they said in a soft voice so it had to be a girl. I noticed it was Becca we kept meeting like this is was amazing. “Hey babe, you having fun down there” I told her as I got down to her level, “hey, and no it hurt” she said as I picked her up and put her back on her feet, “k well I got to go play my set and you have meet and great, will all meet up later” I told her, she nodded gave me a kiss and walked away probably to her meet and great. “5 minutes” was all Jaime was saying as he was hoping around it was hilarious I loved these guys. “So we hitting the clubs after this seeing as we don’t have meet and great tonight” Mike said to us as he twirled his drum sticks “yea, sure” Jaime and Tony said at the same time “alright what about you Vic” he said as they all turned their attention to me “Well Alex, texted me he wants to play ‘Love like war’ tonight so you guys go and will meet you there” “alright, hey you gonna bring Becca to see your performance” Tony said as he put his guitar around his shoulder “yea, then will meet you guys at the bar after ATL set” I said as I put my guitar around my shoulder and Jaime his bass. “Alright guys let’s do this” Mike said as he ran on stage, we already did are pre show ritual so we just fallowed and took our stands. “New York” I screamed into the mic as the crowd cheered “how the fuck you doing” I continued, before we started are set. After are set I texted Becca, was we all walked to the bus to get ready.

Me: hey you all done at meet and great

Becca: yea just finished want to meet up before we hit the bar

Me: yea ill meet you outside your bus

Becca:  alright see you in a few minutes

I walked off the bus to go meet Becca. “Hey babe” I said to her as I hugged her from behind and hid my head in her neck, she started to giggle “Hey” she said as she turned around, I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me as I kissed her. “So we going to the club now” she said as she pulled back “yea, soon I just promised Alex and then id stop by there set. You want to come with” I said as I kissed her again. “Yea, sure let’s go” she said as she grabbed my hand and we started to walk to their set.

“There really good” she said as I put my arm around her “yea they are” I said kissing her on the head. One of their crew members handed me a mic from behind so Becca didn’t see I had it, she still had no idea I was gonna be there guest star tonight. They started to play and I started to get all pumped up “what’s up with you” she asked me all confused “oh I’m always pumped before I play” I said as I gave her a quick kiss and ran on stage just in time for my part. I loved playing with these guys there fun to play with, they vibe of the crowed was amazing. After the song was over I thanked the crowed and ran off they had one more song to play then we were all hitting the club. I walked up to one of their crew member to hand them the mic and walked over to Becca to give her a kiss on the check. She put her arm around my neck, as I put mine around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I gave her a kiss “why didn’t you tell me you were playing” she said as she pulled back. “Surprise” I said as I continued kissing her “well you did really well” she said as I put my forehead against hers. “Thanks” I said as I gave her a kiss on her nose, she giggled. “PARTY TIME” all the guys from ATL said at the same time as they ran off stage and grabbed us into a group hug “I agree, but first you guys are gonna shower and change” Becca said to them as she tried to get out of the hug “fine” they all said pouting as we walked to there bus.