Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Mikkey

I continued to walk to the PTV bus, as I walked in I noticed that Vic was right he must still be sleeping. I walked to his bunk quietly trying not to make too much noise. I opened the curtain to see Mike sleeping peacefully, he looked really cute sleeping. I got into his bunk trying not to make too much noise again. I just looked at him for a few minutes trying not to be all stalker ish. After a few minutes I decided it was probably time to wake him up. I put my hand on his check and kissed his lips softly. He slowly flickered his eyes open. “Morning” I said as I kissed him once again “mmm morning gorgeous, that had to be the best wakeup call ever” he said as he wrapped his arm around me bringing me closer. “It must be now wake up” I said as I tried to get out of his bunk, I didn’t get too far before he pulled me back in holding me closer. “I’m not ready to get up” “well you need to get up” I said while smiling “no, stay and cuddle with me” he whined like a 5 year old, giving me a sad face. “Fine” I gave in and laid down next to him, taking in his body heat from his bare chest. “Best way to wakeup” he whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. “Yea I bet” I said as I looked at him will biting my lip. “stop doing that” he said “doing what” I said while biting my lip once again “that” he answered “what’s that” I asked knowing what he was talking about “biting your lip like that” he said as his grip got tighter “why should I” “you’re gonna regret it, if you don’t stop” “is that so” I asked while biting my lips once again.

“That’s it” he said before he got on top of me holding me down “Mike get off” I said “nope, you took this upon yourself” he said as he leaned in closer kissing me. After a few minutes of Mike kissing me he flipped us over so now I was hovering on top of him. “You gonna get up now” I asked as I pulled back. He rested his hand on the back bringing me closer to him once again “a few more minutes” he begged with a sad smile “no, get up and maybe will see if your good” I said as I got off of him and out of the bunk.

“You’re a tease you know that” he said while biting his lip. “I know that’s fine” I said as I turned around and walked into the backroom of his bus. I sat on the couch.

A few minutes later Mike walked in just in his boxer. He leaned on the door way as my eyes studied his body. “See something you like” he said as he gave me a goofy pose “maybe I do maybe I don’t” I said as I patted on the couch next to me. “You know you like what you see” he said as he sat down beside me bringing me closer to him “yea I do” I said and started to blush. He leaned in closer to kiss me again, I didn’t object and kissed him back. A few minutes later my phone started to ring. I pulled back and reached in my pocket to see I was getting a call from and unknown number. Who the fuck would be calling me from and unknown number.

Me; Hello

Unknown number; Hey Mik

Me; Umm who’s this

Unknown number; Awe Mik you don’t remember me, it hasn’t been that long

Me; who’s the fuck is this

Unknown number; watch your word Hun, I’m still older then you. It’s me Brent

Me; what do you want

I said with anger in my voice, as Mike looked at me with a confused and worried look

Unknown number; just letting you know I miss you, I forgot how pretty you and Becca were. I’ll see you guys real soon.

Before I could answer he hung up. I was in complete shock why the fuck is he calling me and telling me he’d see us soon. How did he even get my number, it was safe to say now I was scared.

“Who was that babe” Mike said as he put his hand on my knee “Oh it doesn’t matter” I said and gave him a reassuring smile “yes, it does you look scared, who was it” he said with a worried tone. I had to think fast, I couldn’t let him know who it was “Oh… it was my brother” I said and gave another smile “everything ok” “oh yea, he just wanted to say that he was coming to see me soon, but I didn’t know who it was cause it was an unknown number but it’s all good” I said as I leaned back on the couch “then why do you look so scared” he asked as he leaned back and pulled me close to his side. “Cause I haven’t heard from him in a long time and it was just shocking him calling me” I said “you sure” he asked as he kissed my temple “yea, can we drop the subject and go for a walk or something” I said as I stood up “sure” he said as he stood beside me and pulled me into a hug “but first you need to put on some clothes” I said as I looked up at him “why you don’t like seeing me like this” he said with a smirk “oh I love it, I just don’t want other people seeing you, your all mine” I said as I kissed him “fair enough” he said before he let go.

Once he was dressed we walked off the bus hand intertwined. “You hungry babe” he asked me “yea I could eat” I said as I smiled at him “alright let’s go get food”

We walked over to the food tent ate then continued to walk. We stop to talk to a few fans every now and then. We went and sat down at a picnic table and talked for a while until we saw Becca and Vic walk toward us “Hey guys” Vic said as they got up to us “hey man” Mike said as I smiled “hey we were thinking on going on a date tonight after our sets, want to make it a double date” Becca asked I looked at Mike. Before I could answer he beat me to it “Maybe some other night guys, I want to spend some time alone with Mikkey and that way you two can be alone to without any distraction” he said as he winked at Vic “alright, sounds good to me, looks like it’s just you and me babe” Vic said as he put his arm around Becca. After we said our goodbyes Becca turned back and scream at us “MAKE SURE YOU US PROTECTION” we laughed “hey Mike you got a condom on you” he looked at me all confused and I just shock my head over towards Becca and he knew exactly what I was thinking, he handed me it and I ran up to them.

“Hey guys wait up” I said as I got close to them “What” Becca asked as they turned around laughing. “Here you might need this” I handed the condom to Vic before I ran off “see you at sound check” I scream “FUCK YOU MIK” Becca screamed “NAH you have Vic for that” I screamed once more before I ran to Mike.

“Good job babe” he said as he kissed my head “I thought so”

The rest of the day was good. Sound check was fine, our set was amazing especially the crowd. Becca and Vic went on their date. As Mike and I kicked everyone off his bus so we can watch movies in the backroom and cuddle. After a while of watching movies I must have drifted off to sleep

“Mikkey, baby wake up” I heard Mike say as he poked my side “I don’t want to” I whispered “fine then let’s go, you can sleep in my bunk with me” he said while kissing my check “ok, will you carry me” I said as I put my hands in the air “alright” he said as he got up and picked me up and carried me to his bunk. He gave me one of his shirt to sleep in as he stripped to his boxer.

I got in his bunk Mike not too far behind. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me before we drifter to sleep once again. All in all it was a good day.