Chapter 37

Becca

*Dream*

‘I woke up in my bunk like every other day. I noticed I had a pair of arm wrapped around me I figured it was Vic. I turned to see Vic, but once my eyes adjusted better I realised it wasn’t Vic. It was Brent. I quickly got out of the bunk without waking him up and want in the backroom to see everyone. I was freaking out “Becca you ok, you don’t look so good” Nick asked me “I’m not ok” I told them they all looked confused “What’s wrong Hun” Mikkey asked. “What’s wrong? What’s wrong? Brent is in my bunk why is he in my bunk. I need to find Vic” I said quickly with anger in my voice “why wouldn’t he be in your bunk. And why the fuck would you want Vic” Josh said “what do you mean, he shouldn’t be the one in my bunk. And maybe cause I’m dating Vic” I asked all confused. What the fuck is going on. “Becca. Brent’s in your bunk cause he’s your fiancé and you broke up with Vic to get back with Brent a while ago” Mikkey told me “what no I would never do that, and he’s not my fucking fiancé” I said even more angry.

“Sweetheart look at your hand” David told me. I slowly raised my hand to look at it seeing I had a diamond ring on it “Babe you ok” Brent said as he wrapped his arms around me “this isn’t fucking happening I need to find Vic” I said as I ran to the bunk room to get clothes and ran quickly out the door to the PTV bus.

Once I got to his bus I knocked on the door none stop. Vic opened the door with a pissed off look “What the fuck are you doing here” he spat at me, why is he talking to me like this “Vic” I said reaching for him “don’t fucking touch me. Get out of here and go back to your fucking fiancé” he said as he slammed the door in my face. I broke down I couldn’t stop crying.

*End of dream*

“Becca, Becca wake up” I opened my eyes to see Josh outside my bunk shaking me “Josh” I whispered, he placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb on it “you ok” he asked quietly “I-I don’t know” I whispered once more. I moved over so he can lay down beside me. He got in and wrapped his arms around me as I cried in his chest “Becca what’s wrong?” he asked once more “did you have a bad dream” he added. I nodded “what was it about”

I loved Josh for the simple fact that he’s always there when I need him. “I-it was about Brent” I finely chocked out “what happened” he asked rubbing circles on my back “I was engaged to him, and Vic hated me” “Eh it’s ok it was just a dream, you’re not engaged to no one and Vic loves you” he told me witch made me feel a little better “thanks” I whispered as I whipped the tears away “anytime Hun” he said as he kissed the top of my head before getting out me fallowing him. “Go to a shower you’ll feel better after” he said I nodded and went in the shower.

Josh was right I felt better after taking a shower. I walked into the kitchen to grab a water bottle from the fridge “feeling any better” Josh asked “yea I do thanks” I gave him a smile witch he returned before I walked off the bus. I walked around the venue for a few minutes until I walked into someone and feel on the ground “ah fuck you ok Becca” It sounded like Jaime. He reached out for my hand I gladly took it and pulled myself up “oh yea I’m fine” I said giving him a reassuring smile “you sure” he asked “yup, fine” I responded “alright, well I’ll see you later I’m going get food” he said as he started walking away “alright, hey you know where I could find Vic” I asked “yea he should be at SWS bus” he said before he walked off.

Once I got to SWS bus I walked in to see Vic, Kellin and Justin sitting on the couch “Hey babe” Vic said smiling “Hey” Justin and Kellin said at the same time “Hey” I said as I made my way towards them. Vic pulled me onto his lap “you ok babe” he said kissing my cheek “yea, fine” I said giving him a smile “positive” “yea, we’ll talk about it after alright, let’s just enjoy the morning” I said as he just nodded and kissed my cheek once more.

We hung out at SWS bus for a while. After me and Vic walked off we went to a picnic table. “Alright babe, what’s wrong?” he asked “Vic” I whispered as he put his hand on my knee “yea” he asked “don’t ever leave me” I asked looking down “why would I ever. Hey” he said lifting my chin with his figures “I would never leave you, not in a million years” he said looking me in the eyes “promise” “of course I do” he said kissing me on the lips “why would you even ask me that” he said as he pulled back “I don’t know, I just don’t want to lose you” I said “you can’t get rid of me that easy, even if you tried” he said as he leaned in to kiss me again. I was reliever from his words they made me happy. “Alright, well I have to get to sound check so walk with me” I asked. He nodded and took my hand in his intertwining our figures together.

“There you are” Mikkey said from her drum kit “yea, hey” I said before I turned to grab my guitar “I’ll see you later” I asked Vic “of course” he said before he kissed me and walked away. I walked on stage in front of the mic. “That was cute” Mikkey said while making kissing noise “shut up” I said while blushing a bit. “It was still cute” she added “whatever let’s just get sound check over with so we can get to our signing” they all nodded as we started out sound check.

After sound check we made our way to the signing. Haft way throw the signing I noticed this tall figure at the end of the line, I got a better look at the person and it kind of looked like Brent. The figure got closer and closer. Once it got close enough to me I noticed it wasn’t Brent it was just some teenager. I felt relieved. The next day we would be on the road again to the next location for warped, I felt excited to get on the road cause I knew I wouldn’t run into Brent that is if he was even fallowing us or not. He was probably just saying that to scare me, I hope to god at less.