getting ready

Chapter 11: getting ready

Mike

Knowing that Mikkey woke up in my arms had to be the best feeling in the world, I felt completed knowing that I could protect her. After watching a few movies with her band and mine we all decided to go out for supper. Me and the PTV guys all went back to are bus to get ready as the SC gang got ready, we were all meeting up in three hours outside their bus. Sense it didn’t take us that long to get ready Jaime was in the shower and Tony decided to play Xbox, as me and Vic were in the backroom talking. “So what happened with you and Becca last night?”

“What are you talking about, when we left for a bit” “yea what did you guys do” I was very curious and so was Mikkey so we were gonna try and figure it out and tell each other what we know. “Oh we didn’t do anything, we just talked” “well what did you talk about” I wanted to know badly. “Ok well we went to her bus and just sat down, and well she asked if we can take things slow. Witch I completely agreed on. If she didn’t ask me to I was gonna ask her, you know my past relationship” I nodded “ok well that one was rushed and I really hated it cause she hoped if she fucked me she can get whatever the fuck she wanted, so she rushed us. And I hated every minute of it. But now with Becca I’m happy were not rushing were taking are time and I love it.” “Well you know what. Good I’m happy that you guys are taking it slow and all. I don’t think I’d be able to do that. Yea I want to get to know Mikkey better, but I don’t want to take thing that slow, I want to be able to hold her, love her, and mostly protect her” “that’s pretty much the same for me” “Even do we just met them like three four days ago, me and Mikkey already have a strong connection. And so do you and Becca” he had a big smile on his face.

“Well Mike we did really good, let’s not fuck this one up” he said while laughing as I nodded like an idiot. We were both really happy. “SHOWERS OPEN” I heard Jaime scream as he walked out the bathroom. “MINE” Tony screamed as he ran into the bathroom, as me Vic and Jaime were laughing are heads off. I was so thankful to have these guys in my life. Seeing as I had a while before I could take my shower cause Vic would most likely get it first I took a smoke in my hands and went outside. I sparked my smoke, and inhaled. “MIKEY” I heard someone say in a girly voice, but I knew it was a guy, I looked over to see who it was “oh Kelly what’s up” he hated it when I called him to, so I did at every opportunity I could. “That’s, that’s so mean, I’m gonna tell Vic on you” “go right ahead” I said while laughing as he had a sad look on his face. “Fine” he said as he walked into the bus to see Jaime and Vic sitting on the couch. He went in between them and started to fake cry on Vic shoulder. “What happened” he said as he sighed “Mike called me Kelly again” I had a big smile on my face. “Ah Kellin don’t listen to him” Vic said as he pet Kellin’s hair. “So why you here anyways” Vic said as Kellin got off him “oh I got bored so I was walking around looking for Justin” “I saw his by the main stage not that long ago” Jaime said while playing on his phone. “Ah sweet thanks, I’ll see you guys later” he said as he walked off our bus.

Mikkey

“Josh your turn” I said as I walked out of the bathroom with a towel rapped around me, I walked into the bunk area and closed the door for privacy. I got dressed and put on my white and black dress that came up to my knees. I opened the door to see Becca standing there “I don’t know what to wear” she said as she gave me a hug “umm clothes might be a good idea” I said while laughing “no shit, like I’m so gonna go around naked” I could hear the sarcastic tone she gave me “why not Vic would enjoy it” I said while backing up slowly so she didn’t hit me. “Yea he would, wouldn’t he” she said while laughing, not the comment I expected. “Alright let’s see what we can find” I said as I took her hand “how bout this” I said as I tossed her a sky blue dress that came up to her knees, “it’s perfect” she said as she put it on. We were all ready me and Becca had are make-up on and the boys were all dress nice, we were going to meet the rest of the gang.