research

Chapter 17: research

Vic

“So you taking her out yet” Jaime said as he sat down next to me “yea I am tonight before we go to the bar, so will meet you guys there” “alright have fun, but not too much fun save that part for the bar” he said while laughing and winking to me “hahah no worried bro” “what’s this I hear my big brother finely taking Becca out on a date” Mike said as he walked into the kitchen with Tony “yea” I started to blush a bit “ah guys look he’s blushing” Tony said while taking a drink of his coffee “fuck off” I said while laughing. “So were you taking her” Jaime said as he was elbowing my side “I have no idea” I said while covering my face with my hands “why don’t you just go and ask Josh or David or even Nick what she like” Jaime said in a tone that was pretty much like do it “Jaime that a good idea, I could kiss you right now” I said to him “ah baby” he said in a girly voice “I’m not actually gonna kiss you, but fuck it” I said before I gave him a kiss on the cheek “ah baby” he said while laughing like an idiot. “K well I’m gonna go talk to the SC guys see what they can tell me” I said while getting up and walking off the bus. Once I reached their bus I knocked on the door. “Hey man” Nick said as he opened the door “come in” he said as he walked away, I fallowed him into the backroom where everyone else was. We sat for a few more minutes finishing the movie they were watching. “I have a question for you guys” I said nervously to them “yes, yes I’m a guy” Josh said in a serious tone “anyways what’s up” he continued. “Alright well I’m taking Becca out tonight before we go to the bars and well I have no idea on what to do, sense you guys knew her for years I have hopping maybe you can give me some ideas of thing she liked.” I said while rubbing the back of my neck as they were making ‘awing’ noises “yea dude that’s no problem” Nick said as he leaned back “alright well take her to a nice restaurant, or anywhere where you can get food” Josh said laughing as he finished off his sentence “then take her for a walk anywhere doesn’t matter where, I know she likes taking romantic walks, from the story she told me about her ex” Nick continues on.

“Then maybe just sit down at a park or a beach or anywhere nice and just talk to her” David continued on, “she’s not really a romantic, but she likes all that stuff” Josh added. “Thanks guys that helps a lot” I told them with a big smile on my face. We just sat and continued talking for a while until there was a knock at the door, David went to go get it and came back with Mike. “Hey so that’s where you are” Mike laughed as he hit my arm “yea” “so you figure out what you’re gonna do” he said as he sat down beside Josh “yea it’s gonna be perfect then to the bar with all of you guys” I said with a smile on my face. It was about five so me and Mike decided to go back to are bus. As we were walking out of the bus Mikkey and Becca showed up with a few bags “did you guys go all nuts and went on a shopping spree” Mike said as he hugged Mikkey “Maybe” she said as she kissed him. “So what time we leaving at so I have time to get ready” Becca said after she kissed me “umm I’ll pick you up in let’s say an hour so we both have time to get ready” I said then kissed her again “perfect so what are we doing” “ah it’s a surprise, now go get ready and I’ll see you in a few, and I’ll see you at the bar later” I said to Mikkey laughing “Mike we should head back to the bus, let’s go man” I said as I hugged Becca and Mikkey, then walked off. Once we got back into the bus I went to go shower and put on a nice white button shirt and my black skinnies with my converse on. An hour passed by and it was time to go get Becca. “Have fun tonight man, will see you at the bar” I heard Tony scream from the backroom as I was walking off the bus. When I got to SC bus I knocked on the door and Mikkey opened it, I walked on waiting for Becca to come out of the bunk area. “Whoa”