you'll be ok

Chapter 14: you’ll be ok

Becca

We were leaving today to go to a new location so I headed back to my bus. It was about noon so we made for considering we were all hungry. It felt nice being on the road again with my band even do we were going too far and we we’re meeting up with all the other bands again eventually, but oh well it was fun. Are next stop as in New York so it wasn’t that far of a drive.

“MIKKEY GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM YOU’VE BEEN IN THERE FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR” I could hear Nick banging and screaming at the door “I’M ALMOST DON’T CHILL” “YOU SAID THAT TEN MINUTES AGO” Nick said pouting as he walked back into the backroom to hang out with me Josh and David. “So how’s the girlfriend” Josh asked David while elbowing his side after we finished laughing at Nick. He stayed silent, that was weird he would away be happy when we mention his girlfriend. “David, did something happen” I said while putting my hand on his arm “well umm” I heard some sadness in his voice something was wrong. “What happened” Josh said as we both stared at him waiting for an answer. “She, she broke up with me last night” he mumbled “what are you serious” he nodded “why, what happened” Nick said as he sat down on the table in front of David. “She said she couldn’t take the fact that I tour with you guys, and I’m never home. Then she told me it’s her or you guy, my job, my life, my family. I told her I wasn’t giving this up and she said I have to give her up then, then she dumped me” he said very quiet, he started to tear up so I grabbed him into a hug, and he just broke down crying. Josh was rubbing circle on his back “well you know what forget her man, she isn’t worth it” Nick said while grabbing his leg. “Yea but we’ve been together for about four years, I was gonna ask her to marry me” he said as he stopped crying. “Well a good thing you didn’t, if it helps I’ll marry you” Josh said while winking to him trying to bring up the mood “no thanks Josh don’t swing that way” he said with a little smile on his face. “No worries dude I don’t either.” Everyone started to laugh, “what I miss, oh bathrooms all yours” Mikkey said as she walked in. Nick got up so fast and ran to the bathroom and we just laughed even harder, “oh nothing” David said as he got up and walked to the kitchen. I got little tired so I went to go lay down in my bunk and to check on my phone, to notice I had a message. I unlocked my phone to read the text.

Vic: hey babe, miss you hope you’re having fun I am. I’ll see you soon J

I answered him as quickly as I could seeing as I only go his text about ten minutes ago

Me: hey baby, miss you to, and yea I’m having fun. I can’t wait to see you :P

After I sent the message I put my phone down beside me and slowly started to fall asleep.