chapter 28

Chapter 28

Mikkey P.O.V.

We were all at ATL bus just hanging out considering we had a day off. It was nice and hot outside. I couldn’t ask for anything better perfect weather, amazing people. I was having the time of my life. I looked over at Becca that was sitting on Vic’s lap. I saw her look at her phone with a blank face. I was wondering what was going on, did he try and get a hold of her yet. I couldn’t stop worrying about her. “Babe, babe. You ok” Mike asked me as he kissed my check “oh yea I’m fine just thinking” I said with a smile on my face “what you thinking about” he said will biting his lip. Man was that hot “this and that, us” I said under my breath hoping her didn’t hear the last part “I’ve been thinking about us to” he said while kissing my check. I couldn’t help myself but to blush. “It’s so cute when you do that, you know” I blushed even more trying to hide my face in his neck. “AWE she’s blushing” Jaime said will pocking my side “shut up” I said as I shoot my head up giving him a glare “ok” he said throwing his hands in the air. “Hey babe” “yea” I said while looking at Mike “you want to go out tonight” he asked while rubbing the back of his neck. I didn’t say anything I just kissed him, he smiled into the kiss “I’d love to” I said as I pulled back “great how does five sound” “it sounds perfect” I said giving him a smile. After a few hours passed by of just talking and laughing at everyone, I decided I should head back to the bus to get ready. Mike did the same, I walked up to Becca “hey you want to help me get ready” I asked her “you going out with Mike tonight” she asked with a smile on her face. I didn’t say I just nodded and she gave Vic a kiss before she got up. “Let’s get you all beautified” she said as she grabbed a hold of my arm. Once we got into the bus I went take a shower right away.

Becca P.O.V.

It’s been about five hours sense the last text I got. I had to say I was happy I didn’t get one. As Mikkey was in the shower I was sitting on the couch by myself. I felt my phone go off again and looked at the number. Spock too soon.

Unknown number: Wish your friend good luck on her date for me. Rebecca saw you all loved up with your little friend. You’re gonna be doing that stuff with me soon. Love you ox

What how did he know about Mikkeys date? How did he know about Vic? So many questions were going throw my head it was safe to say I was officially scared.

I felt my phone go off hoping it wasn’t him, I looked at the caller ID and felt relived once I saw that Vic was calling me. “Hey babe” I answered “hey, so Mikkey and Mike are going on there date soon, so once they leave you want to meet up with me, Jaime and Tony for a movie night?” he asked me he sounded kind of nervous it was cute “I’d love to” I said before we said are goodbyes and I hung up. I heard the shower stop and I got up and help Mikkey find her outfit for the night. “You look wonderful” I told her before Mike came knocking at the door “thanks I’ll see you soon” she said as she kissed my check and went to answer the door. After Mikkey left I decided to give Laurence a call before heading to PTV bus.

Laurence; Hey kiddo

All my brothers called me that I loved it

Becca; hey Laurence

Laurence; how you holding up

Becca; I’ve been better

Laurence; did he try and get a hold of you

I was silent for a few second before I finely answered, scared to know what he was gonna say

Becca; yea… he did, he’s been texting, how did he get my number

Laurence; ah fuck I’m sorry to hear that kiddo, I have no idea

Becca; yea me either

Laurence; does anyone else know other than your band?

Becca; no

Laurence; well your gonna have to tell them, I don’t want you to be alone

Becca; I will and don’t worry I wont

Laurence; good k well I have to go to work so take care and call me if anything else happens

Becca; I will, bye

I hung up and felt better, I always loved taking to my brother. I got up and started to make my way to PTV bus. Once I got there we watched a few movies. Jaime and Tony headed to bed after watching are second movie. “You getting tired” Vic asked me “yea a little” I answered as I rubbed my eyes “you want to sleep here tonight” I nodded, he grabbed my hand and lead me to the bunk area. “Here you can change in the bathroom” he said as he gave me one of his shirts, I smiled and went to get changed. Once I got back into the bunk Vic had already changed and was in the bunk waiting for me. I got in and curled up into his chest. “Good night” he said before giving me a kiss. I pulled back from the kiss “good night” I smiled and rested my hand on his chest. He hummed ‘hold on till May’ and I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier till I slowly drifted to sleep.

Mikkey P.O.V.

The date was wonderful and I couldn’t wait to tell Becca all about it tomorrow morning. “You want to spend the night” I asked Mike as we were walking back to the busses. He stopped walking and pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. He kissed me, the kiss was very passionate “I’d. Love. To.” He said in between kisses. “Hey guys, were gonna head to bed. Becca staying at PTV bus tonight” I asked as we walked into the bus to see Nick, Josh and David watching a movie “yea she is, and ok night” Nick said as he kept his attention to the movie. “Ok” I said as I dragged Mike to the bunk. I got changed into my PJ and Mike stripped down to his boxer. I bit my lip as I walked back into the bunk area from the bathroom “see something you like” he said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer “you know I do” I said as I kissed him “but I want to sleep” I said as I pulled away and hopped into the bunk Mike fallowing. He wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled into his chest. He was very warm, I felt safe like nothing can hurt me “night” he said as he kissed the top of my head “night” I mumbled before sleep got the best of me. It was an amazing night.