*Guys... let's talk about something and requests*

So... I've been thinking about this for a while, and just a few minutes ago I talked with a friend about this and she encouraged me to say it.

So, you all know that you mean so much to me, and I wish I could make all your wishes true but I can't. Recently I've been getting less and less motivated to write, I still have requested to do and all but because of my lack of motivation you can see they're not like they used to... so I'll do something.

Quality over quantity, I'll upload every 3 or 4 days (If I have it before I'll post it) this is because I'm filling pressure with the requests, my book and I'm starting my last year of high school in a week or so, so I'll take time since this year will be hard, I'm also looking at a job.

I'm so afraid as I write this, I don't want you to leave me because I love you all, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have found this much joy to writing. I'm always afraid of disappointing people, but I don't want to become tired of writing. 

I want to know what you guys think about this, please let me know, I was so scared to write this that I've been holding myself from posting it for almost a year.

I'll also close requests for a while, I'm sorry but... I want to breathe for a while, I haven't left my room for a month (aside from the hospital)

I love you all people <3