*Happy new year, some words*

(Cloud Atlas - Sextet) a song that always inspires me and makes me smile because it reminds me that everything is going to be fine at the end.

I just wanted to wish all of you guys a happy new year <3

I wish you the best, I know you'll do great this 2018

You'll go through rough times but you'll also find good and kind moments to remember, I'm almost sure you'll find new people, maybe your new friend you can make gay jokes with and laugh all day, maybe you'll get in a fight with your mom, or your friend may be your special one, but remember that forgiveness, is one of the hardest decisions yet, it's a blessing.

I know it might be hard, especially if you are alone, or if you have small family or few friends, but look at those pictures, look at the people around you, the ones who have been there for a while, the ones who hug you when you're about to cry, or hug you when you smile wide.

Remember, no one said life was easy, but everything is worth when you fight for what you want.

Change can be scary, but it's good, it's not easy but you'll see that it'll be worth it.

If you're alone... call your friends, call your family, hug and pet your dog. You're not alone, maybe the room is alone, but not you.

I'll leave you the videos that always make me smile when I'm depressed or crying when I have the pills right next to me.