Fairy boy - BrOhm - SMUT!

Ryan POV:

My name is Ryan but I was known as OhmWrecker, I was a mercenary, I was known for being a cold blooded murderer, I didn't care for the job I was paid for, I've killed from a king to a homeless... that was until my job at the wild forest.

The wild forest was known for having many creatures, from mermaids in the lakes and rivers to nagas, centaurs and fairies.

---5 years before---

"Hello?" asked the man who walked into my dark room "I...Is anyone here?" I was sharpening my blade in the dark corner until I saw... the bag he had in his hands

"What do you have there?" I asked with my deep and growly voice

"I-I have m-money... I need you t-to do a job f-for me" I jumped from my spot and walked to the man, he turned to look at me and he froze

 I need you t-to do a job f-for me" I jumped from my spot and walked to the man, he turned to look at me and he froze

"What do you want... and I'll tell if what you have there is enough" I kept eyes contact to control him.

"I need you to get something for me-"

"What is that something? where is it?" he handed me the bag which I took and looked inside.

"It's in the Wild Forest... it's... something I've lost is there but... I can't go there" I looked at the golden coins.

"What could you have possibly lost in the Wild Forest?" I giggled as I counted the coins.

"Is more like... someone" I looked at him with a serious look .

"I might be a mercenary, I might not be a good guy for killing people, but I... only kill people who deserve to be killed and you better have a reason why this person ran from you" he walked back and opened the door.

"Wild Forest, close to the emerald lake" that was all he said before he left, the payment was right, the only thing left to do was to get this person, I packed my swords and knives, a bag with food and some other things.

I walked out of my house and jumped on my horse 'Mort' french word for death, I began my journey with some stops in villages to rest, when I walked by people always made themselves aside in fear but I didn't care my only purpose in life was to make justice at the hands of people who law ignored.

Soon I was at the wall of trees, I jumped off Mort and took my bag.

"Mort, don't go far... I won't take long" I left him at the other side of the wood wall, I had to climb the trees to reach the other side but once I was there... it was like a new world something new, but the I remembered that I had a person to get so I wasted no time and walked thought, I didn't know where the lake was but it's name said it all, I marked the trees to guide myself once I walked back.

---time skip---

At the next day I managed to find the lake, a waterfall lead water onto the lake, the water was crystal clear that you could see the bottom, I felt so relaxed for a moment... to the point I dropped all my weapons and sat down to admire the view.