I.

❝CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1.

sitting in an empty parking lot in front of a taco bell at 2 am in the morning wasn't how yoongi imagined to spend his night. he had pictured himself sitting in his studio, wrapped in warm blankets and a cup of warm milk tea sitting nicely between his thighs as he maybe composed a few songs or watched a movie in the coziness of his room.

but no.

here he was sitting on the bonnet of his worn out car, waiting for his stupid friend to decide to show up. it was angering really; having to wait in the cold for what seemed like hours (it had actually been 10 minutes but that wasn't the deal here.)

"for fucks sakes, if you don't hurry the hell up, kim taehyung i'm gonna fuckin' skin you." the blonde teen grumbled, and he felt as if his prayers had been answered when long arms swiftly pulled him up and embraced him tightly.

taehyung gave his friend a few twirls, to which yoongi simply groaned to as a response.

"did you wait for long, hyung?" the taller of the two asked, finally settling yoongi down to his feet and grinning cheekily.

"yes you bastard, now go order something, i'm bloody starving."

taehyung faked a salute and hastily walked into the restaurant. yoongi sat back down on the top of his car, closing his eyes as he waited for taehyung to return. he almost drifted off, but taehyung's loud voice shook the sleep off his system.

"aish, for fucks sakes."

taehyung handed yoongi a bag with his food in it along with a soda. yoongi gladly accepted his dinner, or rather breakfast, and muttered a soft 'thank you' before digging in.

taehyung took big bites out his food, finishing it rather quickly before grinning towards yoongi who was barely half way done.

"play some music, hyung."

"my phone is like, on 10%. sing or something."

"why don't i show you my rapping skills, i've been perfecting them lately."

"oh yeah?"

taehyung nodded proudly, almost like a toddler, placing his hands in his hips and puffing out his chest.

"that's rad. i still don't wanna hear you rap though, save it for namjoon."

the younger male visibly pouted, leaning into the crook of yoongi's neck.

"come on, baby."

"shut up, taehyung. that's so gay."

but yoongi didn't make the minimum effort to push him away.