XXV.

❝CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25.

yoongi wasn't moaning.

at least not yet. taehyung was making it hard for him not to though, peppering soft kisses against the expanse of his tummy, his jumper bunched under the pits of his arms exposing him completely to the cold air that contrasted pleasurably with taehyung's hot mouth.

he couldn't find it in himself to pay attention to anything, mind swaying but still sober enough for him to feel taehyung. to feel how he was moving lower and lower and lower, pushing his thighs apart and rolling up his boxer briefs and yoongi was just letting him. he was letting taehyung go as far as to kiss his inner thighs; kiss them and bruise them and just make a mess out of them.

he couldn't say anything. he didn't want to say anything. he couldn't find his voice to just tell taehyung to hurry up. maybe it was because he didn't want him to. they had all the time in the world. why rush? that's what he kept telling himself. why rush?

he was safe here, in this small room with the boy he loved the most between his thighs so why rush?

"t-tae– off, please, get these off–" yoongi whines and taehyung knows exactly what he means so that's exactly what he does. he hooks his fingers around the waistband of his hyung's briefs and with shaking fingers pulls them down his thighs and past his ankles until they're left forgotten somewhere on the motel floor.

taehyung, however, can't help but stare openly at the boy under him, all sprawled out in his naked glory. he's never seen him like this. they'd seen each other naked hundreds of times but never like this. never had he ever seen his hyung like this; half hard and flushed, all marked up for only both of them to see. only them. no one else.

it made taehyung feel some sort of pride.

he was the only one that got to see min yoongi like this. vulnerable and pliant and so much love in his his eyes.

"i love you." taehyung had whispered as his hand smoothed from yoongi's belly up to his chest and finally resting over his cheek. "i love you so much."

he could feel every inch of skin scorching, every little shudder and tremble under his finger tips. all he could really do right now was kiss yoongi's mouth. kiss until both their lips were swollen and bruised because god did taehyung love kissing yoongi breathless. yoongi was just so meek when it came to kissing. always so shy to part his lips, never sure where to put his hands, curling in on himself on the occasional times that their tongues would meet. right now it wasn't any different. taehyung had let his weight on top of yoongi in a certain way that wouldn't crush him, making it easier for him to kiss the teen however he wanted, however yoongi felt comfortable.