XXXIII.

❝CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33.

at around 7 pm, taehyung and yoongi finally got the chance to be alone, the apartment empty cause yoongi's mum was at work and cause his brother was in his night classes.

they're both glad.

glad because they can hug on the couch and watch a movie without having to be discreet about how they touch, how they talk. glad because yoongi can kiss taehyung and taehyung can kiss back without having to worry about getting caught.

so that's what they do.

yoongi straddling the latter, cupping his cheeks in his hands and ignoring the film playing on the screen as he kisses him, desperate and raw. and taehyung's—taehyung's just trying to keep up, keep himself from falling apart too quickly just from kissing.

yoongi pulls back brows furrowed and teeth bared, annoyance flashing across his face as he stares at taehyung. "drop the sweet shit and pound me into the fucking couch." he growls, kisses taehyung only to have the other protest.

"w-wait! hyung– god! give me a second– oh, lord!"

"what is it, preacher boy."

"what the hell are you talking about, pound you into the couch?!"

"ugh, do i really have to explain to you the whole story?"

"it'd be preferable, yes."

yoongi sighs, shifts so he's sitting on the couch but is soon pulled onto taehyung's lap. however, he doesn't protest and instead makes himself comfortable.

"so i went to namjoon's at, like, 4, i think? you were taking a nap so i went up to his apartment and y'know how jungkook lives with him and stuff so we had a chat and somehow we ended up talking about their sex life and it was disgusting, taehyung, it's not even funny. but i guess there was some stuff that i liked– can you believe jungkook calls namjoon his slut in the fucking bedroom? that's nasty and i kept thinking, wow i could never see me and taehyung– you and i, doing that. it's just not us, y'know?"

taehyung asks, grinning, "what is us, hyung?"

"well, y'know, you fucking me cutely and then me asking you to shove my face into the mattress. t-that seems more like us, i think."

"since when are you so raunchy?"

"since i found out that the one time we actually had sex is considered boring. that's not fucking cool, taehyung– stop laughing!"